Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. (10468 Views)

Article On Vision 2020 And The New Society. / Your Contribution Towards Vision 2020 And The 7-points Agenda. / Vision 2020 And Yaradua's Wrong Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. by donPhill(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2013
damm!!....wish kind post b dis..
@op, u get time to type oo

1 Like

Re: Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. by fankasibe: 8:47am On May 24, 2013
braine: What a long post. Someone please summarize the thing. undecided
dem talk sey Naija case done dey uncurable, sey Naija eye done catch apolo and we no fit see vision 2020 wella.
Re: Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. by mcdreeezy: 10:10am On May 24, 2013
Jamesbrian: And u expect me to read all those things?
Help me ask am abeg

1 Like

Re: Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. by rayahmad: 6:01pm On May 24, 2013
Jamesbrian: And u expect me to read all those things?

LWKMD.............I WORI OOOO....SEE AS THE THING LONG...ITS NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE FOR READING..
BRO U SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A BRODA FEEL GOOD..CONSIDER A CAREER IN COMEDY..
Re: Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. by Briareos(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2013
This is really sad. To think that the future of this country lies on a set of youth that finds it difficult to read a few line of an article is depressing. And yet we accuse our leader of lacking ideas. How you get ideas without reading? For real, it is sad.
Re: Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. by jeebz: 8:54am On May 25, 2013
ifyn4real: from vision 1990 to vision 2000 to 2020 the next will be 2050 hmmmm we shall see
lipsrsealed
just imagine if our colonial master discovered crude oil, nigeria would have been be best natoin in the world, british discovered diamond in southafrica, today Sa is like london you need to visit cape town, port elizerbeth, soweto and see what am saying, one rand is equvilent to 7 doller, and one rand is 20 naira, as my captain always say you country suppose to be the best and most beautiful country in the world lipsrsealed
I guess you're disillusioned, the Boers discovered diamonds in SA, and they control 70% of the wealth.
Re: Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2013
jeebz:
I guess you're disillusioned, the Boers discovered diamonds in SA, and they control 70% of the wealth.

Yet a township like Soweto is ahead of the city of lagos. Jews control 70% of Americas wealth.

www.rense.com/general59/sdom.htm
Re: Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:53am On May 25, 2013
jeebz:

Why is Nigeria importing foreigners to help it developed. Shouldn't you allow the British to return, seeing that the SW is ahead because thats where the British setup their camp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement / 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee / Governor Udom Emmanuel Swears In 19 Commissioners, Special Advisers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.