Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge (2623 Views)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? / Please All Judge My Pics Am I Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2013
Am i handsome sau ur mind and be straigtforward about it

1 Like

Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 21, 2013
U try.
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by hakunajay(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2013
Oh Lord... not again!!!
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 21, 2013
hakunajay: Oh Lord... not again!!!
Where is ur own bro?
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Sanboy25: 8:10pm On May 21, 2013

You're not particulary handsome. undecided
I have seen worse so don't stress yourself out. smiley
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On May 21, 2013
Wtf? U again? Dude, are u ok? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by fckyourman: 8:12pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by fckyourman: 8:12pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wtf? U again? Dude, are u ok? undecided

dont mind him, he is looking for attention.
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nnekacherry: 8:16pm On May 21, 2013
Attention seeker
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by boron10(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2013
Your head be like mortar undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by tpia5: 8:24pm On May 21, 2013
Jamb jamb how many times did i call you.

See what you're causing.

Is this even jamb matter or js 3.

4 Likes

Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2013
Am not trying to seek attention is just to confirm the truth please
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2013
Please u guys should judge well
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by MANGAM(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2013
Ifeconwaba: Am i handsome sau ur mind and be straigtforward about it
Gals wat do u think? Am Fulani fro d north

1 Like

Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by 190theclown: 8:39pm On May 21, 2013
na which KIND wahala come be this nau grin grin grin
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On May 21, 2013
Ifeconwaba: Am not trying to seek attention is just to confirm the truth please
Something is defo wrong wiv ya oblangata.

1 Like

Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On May 21, 2013
MANGAM:
Gals wat do u think? Am Fulani fro d north
U look hungry! Locate ur nearest Salvation Army and stuff ya belle b4 dem close gate. Msteeeew!
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by 190theclown: 8:42pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U look hungry! Locate ur nearest Salvation Army and stuff ya belle b4 dem close gate. Msteeeew!

rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by 50calibre(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
You're not particulary handsome. undecided
I have seen worse so don't stress yourself out. smiley

What are you saying? That guy is handsome, he just needs to be upgraded. He looks like a future business mogul
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by 50calibre(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Lol why do you enjoy bullying small boys, are you a witch?
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Sanboy25: 9:11pm On May 21, 2013
50calibre:

What are you saying? That guy is handsome, he just needs to be upgraded. He looks like a future business mogul

Do you want me to manage the two of you ?? hahaha grin
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
he asked me to be honest,
he's just OK, BUT I have seen worst...

Let's stop there, I don't want to bring down the self confidence of that guy anymore... embarassed
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Tinkybabe(f): 9:14pm On May 21, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 21, 2013
50calibre:

Same here. The guy is handsome no doubt. A lil upgrade and he's good to go
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by omiobo: 9:21pm On May 21, 2013
If everybody is handsome,who is now to be called ugly? Guy,you are very very ugly inside and out!
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 21, 2013
I see a potential Mr Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by MANGAM(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: I see a potential Mr Nairaland.
Yes na so. Let d battle begin
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Sanboy25: 9:43pm On May 21, 2013
50calibre:

Are you on crack? Anyway I'd take that as a slip of tongue.

Have a good night my dear. smiley
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 21, 2013
undecided
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: I see a potential Mr Nairaland.

hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay BBM Group 'queer Society' / Online Boyfriend / I Need A Mature Single Lady,ready To Settle Down..see My Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.