Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? (1023 Views)

Can I Connect My Blackberry Via Wifi Or USB To Browse With My Laptop / Free Browsing On Green: Is It Still Free? / Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by Infoseye(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2008
I once use to browse with my celtel line thanks to Honsule who helped me out then but later it stopped browsing. I ve read so many post on free browsing trick, I would like to know if it is true that u could still browse with ur celtel line for free, if yes please paste the configuration or trick behind it for the rest of we nairalanders to browse for free thanks.
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by hayprof(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2008
You need a Break from Freebies, frnd! angry angry
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by DualCore1: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2008
Infoseye:

I once use to browse with my celtel line thanks to Honsule who helped me out then but later it stopped browsing. I ve read so many post on free browsing trick, I would like to know if it is true that u could still browse with your celtel line for free, if yes please paste the configuration or trick behind it for the rest of we nairalanders to browse for free thanks.

yes u can still surf the net with celtel, please refer to their customer care or their website to see their gprs charges.
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by Infoseye(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2008
Whats ur problem friend? After all I stopped browsing for free on my celtel time long again, Am just tired of pple saying and posting it that u can still browse for free which is not true.
My thread is plain and simple I just want to know if is true or not? Simple!
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by hayprof(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2008
Not True**

---------------------------------------

THREAD LOCKED . . not Closed, to serve as Guide to Others! cool
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by DualCore1: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2008
whew. . . making this post is a relief
just wanted to be sure my son isnt a mod, . . .yet.
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by hansibone(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ poster

celtel is dead cry
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by tobs(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2008
@infoseye. . . . .CELTEL > R.I.P tongue
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by samuelk(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2008
a clown said its because of the ongoing NITEL strike
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ samuelk

That strike has been called off 48 hours ago
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by Infoseye(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2008
Ok thanks fellow nairalanders, If celtel is dead what other network can we use to browse for free then?
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by just2nice(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2008
MTN is still open to nu subscribers!Na dere e dey happen now!
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by Infoseye(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2008
@Just2nice ok Mtn line ok how do I go about browse free with mtn line?
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by just2nice(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2008
Holla me on 08068908838.Have run out of time.Bye.
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by hayprof(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2008
So, una resisted the "thread Locked" thing, huh:? undecided

Only to migrate the Subject matter (Celtel) to Mtn angry
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by Infoseye(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2008
@Just2nice Thanks man I will,
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by Infoseye(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2008
@hayprof whats ur problem?
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by Infoseye(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2008
@Just2nice I tried ur mobile but no response
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by hansibone(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2008
hayprof:

So, una resisted the "thread Locked" thing, huh:? undecided

Only to migrate the Subject matter (Celtel) to Mtn angry

hmmmmmmmmm

im begining 2 suspect sumtin. prof wats all dis moderation TONE 4?

"hmmmmmmmmmm, is dis guy thinkin he is campaigning like this, nah, its not d rite way, nid to help him out, wuld talk sense into his head soon, nods his head and exist d thread" cool
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by Infoseye(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2008
@hansibone suspect what?

@hayprof pls keep off!!!
Re: Is It Still Free To Browse With Celtel Line? by hansibone(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2008
@infoseye

do u av any skeleton in ur cupboard? i was suspect PROF not u, he is already soundin lik a MODERATOR embarassed hmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Nid My Fone Back / Free Sms To Everwhere In The World Call 08034663983 / Unlimited BIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.