Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,447 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Etisalat Test Pls Help Me With The Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Test Pls Help Me With The Format (1468 Views)

The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here / Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite / Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Test Pls Help Me With The Format by sunnybills(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
PLease can anybody in the house help me out with Etisalat job test format.Pls be as detail as possible.Help a jobless nairalander. Thanks. you can reply here or mail me on eghosunny1@yahoo.com
Re: Etisalat Test Pls Help Me With The Format by Follynio(f): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2008
did you get a text from them and pls when did they contact you cool
Re: Etisalat Test Pls Help Me With The Format by kiki12: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2008
I heard they were not collectin cv's anymore so pls wen exactly did u apply? N r u writin d test tru kpmg?
Re: Etisalat Test Pls Help Me With The Format by hillsay: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2008
hi sunny,
its basically GMAT. check 2007 logical reasoning about LMNOPQ cities. its coming out. then just know ur english. its really easy. there wld be a little interview for accreditation of results and certificates. first impression counts cos they give u codes on ur cv which i believe the comany knows about.
all the best,

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Wanted: Business Development Executive For Ellipsoid Communications in Lagos / Jobs At An Indigenous Ngo!!! / Jkk Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.