Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,118 members, 7,856,474 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag (3692 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine / Mercy Aigbe's Sparkly AMMA Outfit / Mercy Aigbe In Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 22, 2013
fckyourman:

My friend if you believe this bag is 6m? Than you can believe Pigs Can Fly. It's cleary Made in China, not the original Hermes
I'm not your friend and how do you know that? Do you really think someone in the public eye would be daft enough to wear in public a bootleg copy of such a luxury item? Do you know that bootlegging (buying and selling) is an offence? Stop saying things you're not sure of and yes hermes bags cost that much!!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hermes+bags&noj=1&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbs=price:1,ppr_min:15000&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=lLacUa2hF4bM0AXtooHgBQ&ved=0CE8QtxgoAg&biw=723&bih=417
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by janeypearls(f): 1:42pm On May 22, 2013
She dey feel like Big girl.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by AjanleKoko: 1:45pm On May 22, 2013
fckyourman:

My friend if you believe this bag is 6m? Than you can believe Pigs Can Fly. It's cleary Made in China, not the original Hermes

Very strong possibility.
That is why it is very painful when you actually spend hard currency to buy one of those things, and walk around Lagos with them cheesy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 22, 2013
fckyourman:

And i salute you as you can tell from a picture what's made in china and made in Italy..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 22, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Very strong possibility.
That is why it is very painful when you actually spend hard currency to buy one of those things, and walk around Lagos with them cheesy.
Thats the whole essence of buying ludicrously expensive stuff!! Its hard to steal for the simple reason that its hard to sell on as there are limited copies made. And also noone would be so daft as to buy an item as expensive without some sort of insurance for it. Now back to the matter: Are we saying she can't afford it? Cos I think she can..we all know what these actresses do for money besides what they earn from their actual profession..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 22, 2013
Nosyke: So that babe is carrying cars as hand bags(some cars worth that amount). A lot of people's annual salary is what she carrying about? So if she sells her hand bag, she can buy land in some places and start foundation?
What an unfair world we live in

Nosyke is a poor boy, eeyah eeyah oº°˚!! tongue tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Her N6 Million Hand Bag by SilentCrescendo: 3:07pm On May 22, 2013
Lol@comments..
"Nothing says your Louis Vuitton handbag is fake like waiting for your bus at the bus station...."

The bag might be real tho and could cost the said 6mil, she wants quality/designer bags and she has the wherewithal. I don't see what the fuss is all about undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timberland Boots In Nigeria! / Trendy Short Ankara Gown Styles For Beautiful Ladies || Ankara Styles / Who Remembers This Hair Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.