Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nipost - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nipost (681 Views)

Nipost Office In Ikotun / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / Nipost Workers Demanding Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nipost by purediamonds: 3:16am On May 22, 2013
Hi,
Please is it only documents and light envelopes that can be sent to the UK through NIPOST? Can't I send bags(4) and shoes(7)...
Re: Nipost by GoldCircle: 7:53am On May 22, 2013
You can use Nipost. But pls ensure it is EMS and it is registered.

Cheers
Re: Nipost by MsNas(f): 12:28pm On May 22, 2013
Its doesn't have to be EMS if its just documents. EMS and regular registered mails are delivered almost at the same time. I know this cos I've had to use EMS, three times over the last two months and Registered Mail over 12 times. What I would suggest is that if you're in Lagos, you go to IMPC (Nipost) located inside NAHCO Aviance (MMIA). They have a parcel service. The people you meet there will guide you through the process.
Re: Nipost by purediamonds: 10:20am On May 23, 2013
Okies,tnx a lot..but pls what does 'EMS' mean?
Re: Nipost by purediamonds: 10:22am On May 23, 2013
N pls is it expensive? What can the price range be like?
Re: Nipost by MsNas(f): 8:11pm On May 23, 2013
pure diamonds: Okies,tnx a lot..but pls what does 'EMS' mean?

EMS means "Express Maill Service". And its typically offered by NIPOST
pure diamonds: N pls is it expensive? What can the price range be like?
Typically, the bill for postage depends on the items destination. I know that an enveloped document (1 or 2 pages), going to the US is charged #9,400. The more the package's weight, the higher you pay. #9,400 is the least you can pay.
As I said before, go to the International Mail Processing Center (IMPC) inside NAHCO AVIANCE situated inside MMIA, they have a parcel service there. At least I've seen someone posting quite a large parcel. They'll give you a tracking number with which you can track the package and they tell you to allow at least 2 weeks for delivery. Hope that answers you questions smiley
Re: Nipost by purediamonds: 1:30pm On May 24, 2013
Yes,tnx a lot...

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Airline Ticket / Men Intimidating Women In Public Transport / Any Idea Abt Interview B1/b2 Non-immigrant Visa To USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.