Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Our Many Sub-conscious Lies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Our Many Sub-conscious Lies (618 Views)

When Your Shadow Refuse To Participate In Your Lies (photo) / See What Guys Did After The Increment Of Dstv Sub / Mr President Leads By Example (ebola Conscious).*pix* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Many Sub-conscious Lies by april4mee(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2013
Even pastors' wives tell 'em
When u greet a new born baby- the mother says "o nni ma" meaning the baby is responding wit a yes ma/sir.

Go greet a family and the wife enters the kitchen to prepare food for you. Everytime she comes out, she says "oku di e" meaning e remain small for the food to done. Your soon no dey finish? Abi na stone u dey cook?

Go visit a family friend and they ask about ur own family members one by one and u reply "they send their greetings" people wey no even know say u dey go there. Some of ur peps self u neva see for like one month. Na by force to reply greetings. Abi "dem dey" neva reach you?

Have u ever wondered how all our dadies used to be first in their class wen they were in high school. Even my daddy and all his friends from the same class. They all come first in the same class. We children discovered this @ a family friendz reunion! Haba! Ao manage?

When a woman born boy, dem go say the husband don win. Na competition?

When u wan discharge a dulling person u always say I "dey come" instead of "I dey go" but why?

To be cont'd
U free to add your own o!

(1) (Reply)

Exam: List Your Favorite Foods? / Good Response / Giraffe Pursues People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.