Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? (726 Views)

Mourinho Will Never Return To Madrid / Jose Mourinho will have £100 to spend next summer at Chelsea / Morinho Wants Ronaldo In Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by tomakint: 6:51am On May 22, 2013
Jose Mourinho is no new face in the world of football, he is brash, controversial, outspoken, loved and hated by many in equal measure! His last campaign in Spain with Real Madrid was not his expectations as he even admitted that, it was a dent in his career! Mourinho achieved nothing less than 6 to 5 silverwares in other clubs he had managed under the same or even lesser years he spent at Madrid! He took Chelsea to their best times domestically while he was there between 2004-2007. He is now heading back to this same club where he claimed he is being loved and appreciated, but the question is, will Mourinho be a huge success in Chelsea this time around going by the latest antecedents of Premiership clubs and Press?

1 Like

Re: Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by AndreUweh(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2013
YES
Re: Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by tomakint: 8:32pm On May 22, 2013
Andre Uweh: YES
You think so Andre? Well on a totally contrary view, I don't think so!
Re: Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by AndreUweh(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2013
tomakint:
You think so Andre? Well on a totally contrary view, I don't think so!
Why?.
Re: Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by tomakint: 2:48pm On May 23, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Why?.
The Premiership Mourinho left behind is not the same Premiership he is coming back to meet, you can quote me!
Re: Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by Nobody: 8:47am On May 24, 2013
Oh, he'll be. He's returning with a vengeance. He's winning the champions league with chelsea. And you can take that to the bank.
Re: Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by tomakint: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
fresh_dude: Oh, he'll be. He's returning with a vengeance. He's winning the champions league with chelsea. And you can take that to the bank.
I hope you are still holding on to your belief that Mourinho will be a success at his second return to Chelsea (especially when I remembered he lost 2 cups right before his eyes)! I still maintain that Mourinho will be a huge failure, you can quote me cool
Re: Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by AndreUweh(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
tomakint:
I hope you are still holding on to your belief that Mourinho will be a success at his second return to Chelsea (especially when I remembered he lost 2 cups right before his eyes)! I still maintain that Mourinho will be a huge failure, you can quote me cool
Noops
Re: Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by tomakint: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Noops
Just watch out Andre you will remember I said it! Mourinho will be a huge failure this time around at Chelsea!
Re: Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by tomakint: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Why?.
Hey Andre, I hope you can see my 'Predictions on Mourinho' manifesting cool guess what Andre, this is just the beginning! You can quote me cool
Re: Mourinho: Will He Be A Success In Chelsea As He Was Before? by tomakint: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Andre_Uweh my lost friend.....a belated happy new year to you......can you remember this thread and the eventualities?

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Wants Wenger To Get These Players In January Transfer Window / Great News!!! Ronaldo On His Way Back To Man Utd Next Summer In A £55m Deal / Arsene Wenger Demands Refund Of Money Paid For Cech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.