Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Is INEC Calling For Credentials? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is INEC Calling For Credentials? (1225 Views)

Is INEC Through With The Distribution Of PVC? / What Is INEC Salary Structure Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is INEC Calling For Credentials? by eastermaris(f): 7:15am On May 22, 2013
I just got an sms asking me to report at Inec office come 29th with my credentials in benin.
I thought inec was long done with thier intakes.
Pls,is this real as am also done with d nimc interview
Re: Is INEC Calling For Credentials? by Sotty05(f): 11:10am On May 23, 2013
Seems real,was invited to benin too and on the same date was urs
Re: Is INEC Calling For Credentials? by pinaroll: 2:53pm On May 23, 2013
Hello friends, I have been invited for INEC interview and screening in PH next week, anyone going to PH too? Pls which of the offices are we going to cos they have 3 offices in PH.
Re: Is INEC Calling For Credentials? by eastermaris(f): 5:05pm On May 23, 2013
Sotty05: Seems real,was invited to benin too and on the same date was urs

Good,wats ur state of origin pls?
Re: Is INEC Calling For Credentials? by eastermaris(f): 5:06pm On May 23, 2013
pinaroll: Hello friends, I have been invited for INEC interview and screening in PH next week, anyone going to PH too? Pls which of the offices are we going to cos they have 3 offices in PH.

Are u from rivers?
Re: Is INEC Calling For Credentials? by bayour80: 8:59am On May 24, 2013
i got d sms too and was invited ti inec office in minna on 28,am from kwara,maybe its a zonal arrangement,goodluck to all
Re: Is INEC Calling For Credentials? by Sotty05(f): 12:11am On May 25, 2013
eastermaris:

Good,wats ur state of origin pls?

Bayelsa state

(1) (Reply)

Vancancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Health Stream Alliance: True Fact About Them Part 2; Are They Scamers? Yes! / Available Job Vacancies In Nigeria >>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.