Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

y - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / y (778 Views)

20 S*xy Text Messages To Start A Se*y Conversation / E: Y: I Dey Miss You Oooo: / Y Me,pls Lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

y by Nobody: 7:31am On May 22, 2013
Hi
Re: y by Enegod(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1298452/need-god-fearing-man

haba...how many of them do you need?..
Re: y by Nobody: 8:18am On May 22, 2013
If you know what is good for you, you will face your education and more importantly your future.
Re: y by Nobody: 8:35am On May 22, 2013
@rafhell,I don't really have to reply u buh I just want to clear u on some issues.am not a kid neither am I looking for someone to tel me sweet things.mayb u skipped d part whr I said am a soon to b graduate.(Pls u must not comment on every post).am not 12.for my age I am mature enof to want a serious relationship.its not like I pasted that I need sugar daddies!
Re: y by sholagafar(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2013
rafhell: If you know what is good for you, you will face your education and more importantly your future.

Rubbish waiting be ur own na u go tell her dat should face her education,I don't even know y u pipu are doing dis for god sake sm1 we come out here and say wat borring his or her in there mind u foolish fellow we just jump into thread and be saying rubbish in ur basket mouth;nonsense is better u stop doing solo everywhere meteeeeew.

1 Like

Re: y by abinoam: 10:28am On May 22, 2013
Good luck dearie, wish me luck for my friend too.
Re: y by Godson201333(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2013
and so because i was saying the truth,They deleted my post...
Re: y by chyke007(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2013
Re: y by luka1981(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2013
@poster, you are not overdemanding?? what of some of us without bb?
Re: y by jaybabs1(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2013
Blackbeauty, it's ok, with Prayers, disciplined lifestyle and determination, u will get the best, its just that i don't use a BlackBerry, how about ur email address? I understand u must guard ur contact details(phone numbers and pics) Post ur email and we will pick it up from there. Just take this step of faith!...Am waiting, Tkia.
Re: y by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 23, 2013
Hi house,thanks for the comments(both good and bad).I av decided to let things happen in God's own time,so am trusting God for the kind of man I want.pls I don't want to be contacted anymore.I would appreciate it if the moderator can delete my post.thanks
Re: y by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2013
Dearie, don't ever ever ever drop your pin, number of email in a place like this... Here is more like an asylum... That kind hearted, charning n loving guy wld locate you. Its not hard for guys to spot a decent chick... Go to all your post and modify them by clearing of you have earlier typed..

(1) (Reply)

Paulipopor Where Are You???!!! / Don't Drop Ur Pin But E-mail*a Real Guy/gal Will Not Hesitate To E-mail You* / 18 Types Of People You Find On Every WhatsApp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.