Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) (3241 Views)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Ambode Won’t Probe Fashola – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by hotmas911(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2013
2015 election: Jonathan (PDP) vs Fashola (APC)? What do u think? I have been thinking about this for a while.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by xtayle(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2013
It makes perfect intellectual sense! Political sense is what I doubt. Fashola is a performer and we need that at d federal level. How d federating units will see it politically is a different kettle of fish.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by qualified(f): 9:26am On May 22, 2013
Hmm. I doubt if Tinubu or Fashola can go near power in 2015. With their recent attitude n kicking against d one decision most Nigerians hailed d president for.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by jisky(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2013
That s d only competent,capable n briliant candidate that can kick that shoeless fisherman out of Aso Rock inrespective of political party,tribe or religion.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by seunfly: 12:49pm On May 22, 2013
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Sweetlemon(f): 12:55pm On May 22, 2013
Massive landslide victory for Fash noni cool

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Sweetlemon(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2013
qualified: Hmm. I doubt if Tinubu or Fashola can go near power in 2015. With their recent attitude n kicking against d one decision most Nigerians hailed d president for.
I don't think so, as you can see, GEJ is slowly sooting himself in the foot by ordering the release of captured boko haram suspects alongside their wives and children because he wants to use the "carrot ans stick approach"
If by the end of the year this approach backfires, ACN will have the last laugh
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by bloggernaija: 10:54pm On May 22, 2013
Fashola and jonathan should not be put in the same sentence or statement. Fashola has verifiable achievements on the ground and there is a large difference in life before and life after his administration.even when they have had to borrow, there visible projects to show for it. from the political angle, PDP thugs in Lagos state have become sidelined. When was the last time you heard about a polical assassination in Lagos or southwest. They have taken their madness to Abuja where it belongs.
Jonathan. I cannot think of anything unique apart from the mounting debts.the federal government's spending is also on frivolities that are not targeted on anything of national importance. carrying projects of predecessors to term is too hard for GEJ.the only thing I can see is that bayelsa kind of politics of bomb blast and threats has gone national.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by hotmas911(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2013
ok. let's do it this way, if u will vote Jonathan against fashola hit like.

10 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Gooogle(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by hotmas911(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2013
if you will vote Fashola against Jonathan hit like

30 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by gratiaeo(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2013
Fashola ticket dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by hotmas911(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2013
[quote author=gratiaeo]Fashola ticket dead on arrival[/quote
reasons pls?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Alxmyr(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2013
I doubt if many that comment understand the complexity of Nigeria nation.
Fashola ticket is as good as Chris Okotie's ticket. You mean the Hausa Fulani hegemony will allow another South ticket that is not GEJ?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 26, 2013
Whether you like it or not tribal sentiments comes first in influencing a voters choice in nigeria.A fashola ticket would win a landslide victory in the SW but will fail woefully in the other part of the country.

What the north is after is a northern muslim from the core north.for thes reason fashola will not even win in thhe north.The SE/SS/MB would still most likely vote for GEJ.

Besides fashola has shot himself in the foot by some careless statemens and actions in the past like deportation of fellow nigerians and dumping the @ onitsha and making statements like "go back to your villages"

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by hotmas911(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2013
ok. who btw the 2 will u like to have as your president elect come 2015?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2013
I would prefer GEJ fashola's poilicies are too elitist and devoid of human feelings.He keeps taking decisions that favour the elites without bothering about the sufferings of numerous low class people who voted him into power.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by saanil: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am a new joiner on this forum (am from India) and have just started following the political scene in Nigeria. I just had a few questions and was wondering if people here could help - As far as I have read - PDP and APC are the two most popular political parties in Nigeria - am I right here? Which are the other relevant parties in Nigeria?

I was searching online for the possible presidential candidates but could not come across any specific names. I am guessing this is because it is too early to say names. I would like to read more about the current political scene in Nigeria. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by dirifred(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Alxmyr: I doubt if many that comment understand the complexity of Nigeria nation.
Fashola ticket is as good as Chris Okotie's ticket. You mean the Hausa Fulani hegemony will allow another South ticket that is not GEJ?
you understand politics of Presidency in Nigeria
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by BrokenTV: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
hotmas911: if you will vote Fashola against Jonathan hit like
if you will vote Jonathan against fashola hit like

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Foodconsumer(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
jisky: That s d only competent,capable n briliant candidate that can kick that shoeless fisherman out of Aso Rock inrespective of political party,tribe or religion.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by touch4mony: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
hotmas911: if you will vote Fashola against Jonathan hit like
apc has zoned its presido ticket to the north so forget fashola for now but come to think of it do u think that d north can wait for anoda 8yrs for d west when they kw dat d west are jst coming out from ass hol rock.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by tomakint: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
If they like, let them merge Fashola with Buhari and Tinubu, Jonathan will still flog anybody and anything called APC!

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
Fasholas work we can see in lagos

Let retardeen show us what he did with 2 million people in bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by saanil: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hello again...

Can some one please enlighten me who are the possible presidential candidates?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by addey(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
gratiaeo: Fashola ticket dead on arrival

For your mind
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by addey(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
tomakint: If they like, let them merge Fashola with Buhari and Tinubu, Jonathan will still flog anybody and anything called APC!

I thing will joint my VOTE with your own for the RTD
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by addey(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
Broken TV:
if you will vote Jonathan against fashola hit like
If their is dislike on the forum you would have get 1000 dislike by now
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Ikengawo: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:
I don't think so, as you can see, GEJ is slowly sooting himself in the foot by ordering the release of captured boko haram suspects alongside their wives and children because he wants to use the "carrot ans stick approach"
If by the end of the year this approach backfires, ACN will have the last laugh

ACN that wanted to give them amnesty right?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by hotmas911(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
poll still open
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
saanil: Hello again...

Can some one please enlighten me who are the possible presidential candidates?
hello..dere is no yet a presidential candidate..Fashola(APC) Vs GEJ(d incumbent president) are jst possible candidate
at d moment if FASHOLA(who happen to b d gov of one of d mst fastest growing cities in d world) is been pitched against d president i tink it will b a tight contest cus at d moment both av a negative public perception..
in all honesty i tink d presidnt might win...bt its really tight very very....
hope av bin able to help my bro in d diaspora??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola: Ekiti Governorship Election Result Frightens Me / There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State / I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.