Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pregnant: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Growing Tummy In Tiny Bikini (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Growing Tummy In Tiny Bikini (PHOTOS) (1248 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Rocks Tiny Bikini (photos) / Boobs And Ukwu Everywhere As Serena Williams Exposes Self In A Tiny Bikini / Karen Igho Shows Off Hot Body On Tiny Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Growing Tummy In Tiny Bikini (PHOTOS) by bcomputer101: 11:13am On May 22, 2013
She has admitted to struggling to adjust to the changes pregnancy has brought to her body.

But as she proudly showed off her bump in a simple bikini Kim Kardashian proved she is finally at ease with her new shape.

Looking happy and healthy, her hair in braids and skin barely made up, the seven months' pregnant reality star was a true beauty.

Kim was soaking up the sun surrounded by her family on a recent holiday to the Greek islands.

Obviously at ease with her body in their company she sunned herself on a bed, sat beside the hottub to chat her to her sisters and took in the scenic surroundings.

Kim certainly made the most of her break, wearing three different bikinis - in white, maroon and black.

Asked about her pregnancy outfit choices, Kim told Grazia magazine: 'This is how I have always dressed, and right now I'm wearing anything that fits.

'Kourtney warned me that when I got pregnant, people's opinions would be on an all-time high and people would chime in. Now I see what she means!'

And asked if she had been able to maintain confidence about her body during her pregnancy, Kim replied: 'No'.

Source: http://m.naij.com/news/34878.html

Re: Pregnant: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Growing Tummy In Tiny Bikini (PHOTOS) by bcomputer101: 11:15am On May 22, 2013
More picture

Re: Pregnant: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Growing Tummy In Tiny Bikini (PHOTOS) by bcomputer101: 11:16am On May 22, 2013
Picture

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Hotter? Dami Or Toolz / Pics: Wizkids Elder Sis And Her Son / Justin Bieber Keeps Plane Waiting For 8 Hours While Searching For Pet Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.