Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL (220160 Views)

When Will Nigeria Start Lending? / Small Scale Export / Import Business Is A Goldmine In Nigeria,start Small ,rich / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by Akpo1daye: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
Buy land in Ikorodu, Agbara, Abeokuta, Ibadan. My company Katawa Properties Limited has several estate in the above location. Call or email me via 07055976919 and consultkelly@yahoo.com for details on how my company can help you get an affordable land.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by akfleczy: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
i need a manual kindly reply me with a copy on akfleczy@yahoo.com or akinbodebabatundeyusuf@gmail.com
i will be expecting.
thanks
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by abikun(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kedon:
Hello Darlington, thanks a lot for your assistance and guidiance here.
i’ve already embarked in the project. my business planner costed me for the NAFDAC and registeration of business name at #250,000 which is on a high side more than what you gave here.
1. is he actually telling me the right thing?
2. with the structure already built, can #2,000,000 be enough for the business to set up?

please u can reach me via 08128143307, your swift response will be highly needed for me not to venture into what i will regret in the later end.
If the registration of NAFDAC comprises satchet & bottle water he is right along incorporation of biz name. But if it is only satchet, haba!!!! It is too costly.

If you are starting with satchet only #2m will go a long in starting up. Thanks.
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by tblackE61(m): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2016
Hello guys! Pls am thinking of going into this pure water business , ow profitable is it? Pls I just need to no bfor I invest my money on it. #thanks
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by dhoryin(f): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
pls do pure water need any certification for approval and if yes which certificate is necessary.
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by lexxyrule(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Where can i get a good machine? I mean pure water sealing machine
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by lexxyrule(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
at an affordable price please
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by daaz001: 3:33am On Dec 09, 2016
oshobar:
Its indeed more complex and just like every field has its own controllable challenges. I'll recommend the Start Up manual if you want a broader view of the industry. I started mine with it.
Can you please send me the start up manual?
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by daaz001: 3:36am On Dec 09, 2016
akfleczy:
i need a manual kindly reply me with a copy on akfleczy@yahoo.com or akinbodebabatundeyusuf@gmail.com
i will be expecting.
thanks
Can you please send me a copy of the manual as well?

1 Like

Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by veltany: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by Jpierre: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
How much will you buy cellophane, how much will you buy the parking bags..... try something else
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by Jpierre: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
abikun:

If the registration of NAFDAC comprises satchet & bottle water he is right along incorporation of biz name. But if it is only satchet, haba!!!! It is too costly.

If you are starting with satchet only #2m will go a long in starting up. Thanks.
...what will #2m buy? The machine or the generator? Half ton of cellophane now sales for 485k....
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by boladex1: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
At op I want to invest in the production of the pure water and am currently base in Abuja. Can you give me the cost of purchasing chemical for treatment and share to buy machine

1 Like

Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by obilewon: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2017
I already have a good factory on ground.. I will be needing workers once I get my nafdac number by febuary ending but I need good workers ( three machine operators and three packers ) and drivers (2). Am located in Amuwo odofin in Lagos . I will also need distributors too so if u are interested please call 08066379843 Obinna . Thanks ...m
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by tblackE61(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
obilewon:
I already have a good factory on ground.. I will be needing workers once I get my nafdac number by febuary ending but I need good workers ( three machine operators and three packers ) and drivers (2). Am located in Amuwo odofin in Lagos . I will also need distributors too so if u are interested please call 08066379843 Obinna . Thanks ...m

Happy for u bro! I plan starting mine too very soon but I have no idea ow it works. Plus can u give a rough estimate of ow much u spend to set it up till that level
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by mediang: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Pure water business is one of the best business to start now in NIgeria, get to know how
http://mediacity.com.ng/pure-water-business-plan-in-nigeria-how-to-start/
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by princemose: 3:52am On Mar 11, 2017
STEPS TO STARTING A WATER TREATMENT BUSINESS

1. Your Water treatment Business Plan Is Key:
A business plan is just like the frame function of the business enterprise; it requires all the steps you will have to get to truly get your company from the theory state to a real money making business. The very first thing in your business plan should be your Company's mission statement. In that business, you mission record may be to offer your web visitors with the very best filtered water they are able to get anywhere.

The other things that should be found in your water treatment business plan includes; working capital required to run the daily water treatment processes of the company, precise location of the business, permits and Licences you will need to obtain from the State to operate the business enterprise, employees for the company, how you want to market the business and hunt for permanent Customers.

2. Get a License and permit for water treatment business-:
To run a Water treatment business in virtually any state in the U.S you need to obtain a business certificate; the Community State in your state or the the corporate affairs commission to obtain facts on the best way to apply or acquire a company certificate to run a small business in your State.

3. Bottled water Business Insurance or water treatment insurance:
The State makes it compulsory that all business must be insured with an insurance company. The water company insurance undertake responsibility for almost any individual often directly or as a third that suffers damage as a result of consuming the water given by your company. Also without having to be make it a must for bottled water companies; it is cheaper to fund company insurance fees, than to invest millions of pounds as settlement for law suits.

4. Lease a Place for Your Factory
If your set up capital can be enough to purchase a property to serve as your company's factory production and ware housing site, then it's best. If your budget is really a little restricted, you can opt to start with a lease arrangement. Try to negotiate a longterm lease package, and a clause that'll permit you to buy off the property in the future. Next, you'll pay a Construction company to develop the land and build the the company site to make place for various machineries that'll be required in each stage of the refinement process.

5. Buy Water treatment Equipments.

SEE DETAILS: http://eduauthor.com/water-treatment-business/
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by lonelydora: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ephraimyte:
Thanks you so much.
He made it look as if its that simple... I'm a supervisor/operator and know how this business works.
Its a very stressful business. If one is not careful, the business will packup.
Many have tried and failed, just because they fail to study, strategize and plan before they jump into the business.
There are many factors to look at.
Please can we talk in details? That's the next business I want to invest in. PM please
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by betaessays: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by iseeicome: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2017
How to start pure water business in Nigeria ( Questions and Answers)
http://businessplan.com.ng/start-pure-water-business-nigeria-faqs-answers/
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by lonelydora: 6:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Ephraimyte:
Thanks you so much.
He made it look as if its that simple... I'm a supervisor/operator and know how this business works.
Its a very stressful business. If one is not careful, the business will packup.
Many have tried and failed, just because they fail to study, strategize and plan before they jump into the business.
There are many factors to look at.

Please we can talk? emekauzo74@gmail.com.

I need more info on this.
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by iseeicome: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by iseeicome: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pure water business is a thriving business in Nigeria I must say
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by meggitto21: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2018
lonelydora:

Please we can talk? emekauzo74@gmail.com.

I need more info on this.
pls inbox me ur details... Will like to discuss with you privately... Vanessameg4u@yahoo.com
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by lonelydora: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
meggitto21:
pls inbox me ur details... Will like to discuss with you privately... Vanessameg4u@yahoo.com

okay
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by abikun(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pure Water Factory for Sale in Ibadan!!!!!
A pure water factory including the building is for sale in Ibadan. The equipment in the factory include :
Pet blower
Bottling line (Semi automated)
Ozonator
Automated sealing machine.
Interested person should call/WhatsApp on 08063652205.
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by zjY853H: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2018
High
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by friffy: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Get a comprehensive Business plan for Pure water business @ only # 7000.
You can pay to:
FBN- 3029431936
ACCOUNT NAME- Owolabi Akinyemi F.
Transfer detail- Your email address
+2348127181848
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by heendrix(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2018
EdDave:
Factor in that FG wants to place a ban on satchet water as from January next year.

I'm still waiting for when it will be banned o yim
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by ak22(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please , What is current price of sachet and bottling water equipment now ?
Re: ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL by greatman247(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pls who knows how much the nylon for producing pure water is sold? Ton or half ton, and do they below half ton? Pls I need the current prices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.