Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Vamido Vs Tolet Vs Privateproperty: Best UI/UX Goes To? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vamido Vs Tolet Vs Privateproperty: Best UI/UX Goes To? (1383 Views)

Frontend Developer, UI/UX Wanted For A Project / Junior Web Designer, UI/UX Needed for Immediate Job / Design This UI And Earn 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vamido Vs Tolet Vs Privateproperty: Best UI/UX Goes To? by LeBlack: 4:15pm On May 22, 2013
Look twice before you pick and kindly state your reasons.... Let's learn

Vamido.com.ng helps people in the property market find their ideal home, land or commercial property. Our goal is to empower consumers with the most thorough information in the market and get them in contact with the agents. We aim to have our listings give you as much information about the property as possible.

ToLet.com.ng is a property search website dedicated to rentals. We seek to be the foremost online location for property lettings. Our portal is a real estate marketplace dedicated to helping landlords, renters, real estate agents, and property managers find a conducive and user-friendly online platform to ease the conduct of property transactions.

PrivateProperty.com.ng is passionate about property and technology. We work tirelessly to apply the latest technology to the property industry in an innovative way.

We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties for sale and to rent, and to provide enough property information to make a buying or renting decision.

Re: Vamido Vs Tolet Vs Privateproperty: Best UI/UX Goes To? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 22, 2013
I like Tolet.com.ng for it's simplicity. However there are so many dynamics involved to be successful in that market.
Re: Vamido Vs Tolet Vs Privateproperty: Best UI/UX Goes To? by UncleJJ(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2013
Brand_new: I like Tolet.com.ng for it's simplicity. However there are so many dynamics involved to be successful in that market.

Tolet and vamido have the same layout.

Prefer property.com.ng cos the user has to think less to achieve his aim. The first thing he/she will do is click a city. I don't think search bars are of much in real estate websites. Maybe just for the effect.

Bt folks are more interested in price, before anything else.

And vamido and toilet, have that as their major features.

You should read *Steve krug - don't make me think and you he able to pick out a successful design off the bat.
Re: Vamido Vs Tolet Vs Privateproperty: Best UI/UX Goes To? by leMuhito(f): 4:16pm On May 24, 2013
ToLet.com.ng and Vamido.com.ng killed it for me. They are "straight to the point"

As a user I'd like to use ToLet.com.ng for its simplicity. As a company/owner/webmaster, I'd prefer Vamido.com.ng as it has nice space for banner adverts.
Re: Vamido Vs Tolet Vs Privateproperty: Best UI/UX Goes To? by greenmouse(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2013
To let is better for its simplicity, vamido is very complex though nice design too.
Re: Vamido Vs Tolet Vs Privateproperty: Best UI/UX Goes To? by HiMag: 1:00pm On May 27, 2013
Vamido is awesome and more detailed than any of the others. Private property looks like a drawing, tolet is okay but vamido takes the cake. It's so clear to see.
Re: Vamido Vs Tolet Vs Privateproperty: Best UI/UX Goes To? by leMuhito(f): 10:36pm On May 28, 2013
HiMag: Vamido is awesome and more detailed than any of the others. Private property looks like a drawing, tolet is okay but vamido takes the cake. It's so clear to see.

I'm with you!

(1) (Reply)

Konga Overtakes Nairaland As The Most Visited Site In Nigeria / Pls Empower Me With A Blog As Christmas Blessing, A Frustrated Jobless Graduate / I Need Help On Restoring Database Files Using Phpmyadmin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.