Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (58616 Views)

Ex British Soldier Becomes First Transgender Muslim / Identity Of British Soldier Hacked Down At Woolwich Revealed (photos) / A Female British Soldier Put To Bed On The War Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 22, 2013
50calibre:

We share similar hatred.

I don't like Arabs as well.

These pricks are radicalising blacks youths by enticing them with things they know they want. And they're using black Caribbeans to spread that crap. It's just saddening!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by say4gunit(m): 11:43pm On May 22, 2013
50calibre:

We share similar hatred.
***[i][/i]in flavour Nabania's voice***I don't care
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 22, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/_Q8DszyENlXQ/SDmHceLLdoI/AAAAAAAAAT4/F5vZbD1mHxI/s400/nigeria+I.jpg[/img]

Nigerians Jihadists worshiping their Arab masters

What's wrong with you African

5 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Shymmex, you have to start looking for a house where coogar and adaobi live cos that your neigbourhood is too dangerous. I don't know why you'll choose to live in peckam over other nice places. These london buys aint smiling ooo

Bruv, adaobi is closer to where it happened than Peckham is. You need to direct your advice to her.

And I moved out of Peckham time ago.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: [img]http://4.bp..com/_Q8DszyENlXQ/SDmHceLLdoI/AAAAAAAAAT4/F5vZbD1mHxI/s400/nigeria+I.jpg[/img]

Nigerians Jihadists worshiping their Arab masters

What's wrong with you African

[size=13pt]Is Cameroon in Asia?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 22, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Is Cameroon in Asia?[/size]
your point is
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by redsun(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2013
BinghiNya: The christian murderers on campuses in usa nko. The killers of damilola taylor are christians. geddit

They are not practicing christians,they didn't kill in the name of jesus or god.Most Western christians are christians because it is more or less their tradition,they are born into it,not because they believe delusionally like most moslems.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 22, 2013
BinghiNya: The church breeds killers in the usa and europe. Timothy mc veigh is one, Rev. King, Andrea breivik in Norway, Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Fidel Bokassa, MEND, KKK, Bush and Blair, The West, The Nigerian heaqd of state Obasanjo are known Killers. Christianity if guilty of organized murders take it or leave it.

Lol @ my shiat smells better than yours
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by babsjnr(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2013
his comment on YouTube: I apologies that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don’t care about you. i hope he rots in jail bastard radical islam brainwashing
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by TheBookWorm: 11:47pm On May 22, 2013
shy-mmex:

She probably said that because you post with your caps lock on. Most of these people think Americans are these super-duper educated people lol. However, the opposite is the case - most Americans can barely speak English, or spell their own names correctly loooool.

Jealous of those who live in the land of opportunity? What about your brethren who live in the ghettos of London? The world saw the riots in London a few years back. And I bet many Nigerian youth were among the rioters.

Nigerian Americans are just a different breed from the ones in the UK and with less of the headache.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Afam4eva(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2013
shy-mmex:

Bruv, adaobi is closer to where it happened than Peckham is. You need to direct your advice to her.

And I moved out of Peckham time ago.
Adaobi says she lives in the rich people's part of London while coogar says he lives in the same estate with the queen and Tony blair.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 22, 2013
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Sweetlemon(f): 11:48pm On May 22, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Missy, where are you? What 50calibre told you in terms of education, health care, and the pounds sterling is spot on. We pay through our noses for everything in the United States. Most Nigerians who are successful here put in decades of hard work to become the doctors, nurses, and engineers that most of them are. The US looks peachy when you're outside. Lord knows the kind of school fees I and others are paying, and I haven't even applied for medical school yet. Most students graduate with tens of thousands of dollars worth of debt and no job to pay it off. I don't see England as the cesspit you and others wish to paint it as.[/size]
And how many professionals do you hear of in the U.K ma? Can you honestly and confidently tell us that there are more professionals and sucessful people in the U.K than in the U.S??

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by 50calibre(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2013
lepasharon: This case really surprises me because as someone here said Negroes never fight for a cause,blacks are always subservient
and the fact that this guy is fighting for Islam is even more surprising.Its usually Asian Muslims that are radical.
What the hell is going on with black muslims?!

Really? So negros never fight for a cause? So what were the civil rights movement in the US during the mid-20th century fight for? Food?

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48pm On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Adaobi says she lives in the rich people's part of London while coogar says he lives in the same estate with the queen and Tony blair.
U can lie!!!!!!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by egregous: 11:48pm On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

[img]http://2.bp..com/_5aumgLlZ7iE/SOY6S2524hI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/ah8aB_fRJWM/s1600/PICT0065.jpg[/img]
Nigerians Jihadists their Arab masters

These are not just pictures of simple religious ceremonies, these are pictures of organised paramilitary forces, yet another arsenal of human ignorance at the disposal of Arab Islamists for their global ambitions. This is how small terror groups become terror movements.

I'm not surprised that a Nigerian is involved....people should wake the fck up or get ready to serve under the new worldwide caliphate

These ones on the picture worshiping Iranian masters. (Shia islam) All Boko haram members are Sunni, not shia.
I guess you don't know your country well .... where the people in the north provinces speak hausa and ensure shelters for Islam extremists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.