Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (58615 Views)

Ex British Soldier Becomes First Transgender Muslim / Identity Of British Soldier Hacked Down At Woolwich Revealed (photos) / A Female British Soldier Put To Bed On The War Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:55am On May 23, 2013
50calibre:

You are a girl, you got nothing to worry about. It's dudes like shymexx, Obadiah, coogar that should be worried. As for me, I'm indoors all day tomorrow

Not worried! - "can't touch this." - MC Hammer grin

I'm far away from there.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by 50calibre(m): 12:55am On May 23, 2013
collynzo2:
Exactly my point, they don't know how stupid it looks.

Dude! Blow that mosquito hovering around your ear
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:58am On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: LIFE OF A BLACK MAN IN AMERICA. BEING A CONSTANT PREY >>>>> SLAMMED IN JAIL FOR DRINKIN ICED TEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbzUH90Sm0E

Like WTF. The Cop should be the one in Cuffs. Hater, just hate to see a young black N199A shine.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by coogar: 12:58am On May 23, 2013
2 Arrested After Mosque Attacks

Two men have been arrested after separate attacks on mosques following the terrorist incident in Woolwich.
A 43-year-old man is in custody on suspicion of attempted arson after reportedly walking into a mosque with a knife in Braintree, Essex.

Local MP Brooks Newmark tweeted: "Local mosque in Braintree attacked by man with knives and incendiary device. Man arrested. No one injured."

Essex Police confirmed a 43-year-old from Braintree had been arrested on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and attempted arson after the incident in Silks Way at 7.15pm. The spokesman added that police were investigating the "full circumstances" and said "it would not be appropriate to speculate at this time".

Meanwhile, police in Kent were called to reports of criminal damage at a mosque in Canterbury Street, Gillingham, at 8.40pm. A spokesman said a man is in custody on suspicion of racially-aggravated criminal damage. The force has stepped up the police presence after a man was butchered in broad daylight on the streets of London.

Supporters of the English Defence League (EDL) gathered at Woolwich Arsenal train station near the scene and threw bottles at police.

EDL leader Tommy Robinson, who was among a group of around 250 men, said: "They're chopping our soldiers' heads off. This is Islam. That's what we've seen today."

He added: "They've cut off one of our Army's heads off on the streets of London. Our next generation are being taught through schools that Islam is a religion of peace. It's not. It never has been. What you saw today is Islam. Everyone's had enough. There has to be a reaction, for the Government to listen, for the police to listen, to understand how angry this British public are."

The secretary of the mosque in Braintree, Sikander Saleemy, reportedly told Channel 4 News that he felt like it was a "revenge attack". Mr Saleemy said: "The police said it's too early to try and link it to what happened in Woolwich, but those of us who were here feel that it was some sort of revenge attack. It was clear from the man's behaviour.

"We absolutely condemn what happened in Woolwich, but it had nothing to do with us. It was an appalling act of terror - but it wasn't "Islamic" in any way. I wish it wasn't described like that, because sadly people will now start to blame Muslims."
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:00am On May 23, 2013
coogar: 2 Arrested After Mosque Attacks

People should calm down. Only the innocent will get harmed.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 1:01am On May 23, 2013
What the guy said:

"We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you. The only reason we have done this is because Muslims are dying every day. This British soldier is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

Speaking in a British accent, the man said: "We must fight them. I apologise that women had to witness this today. But in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don't care about you."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/22/woolwich-attack-cleaver-knife-jihadist
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 1:08am On May 23, 2013
Nigeria is high on the radar, it seems

Police shot the two suspects while trying to arrest them, and the wounded men were taken into custody. No information was immediately released about the identity of the suspects, but two sources familiar with the investigation told Reuters authorities were investigating a possible link to Nigeria.

"I apologize that women had to witness that, but in our lands our women have to see the same thing. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you," the videotaped man said before crossing the street and speaking casually to the other attacker.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/22/us-britain-killing-cameron-idUSBRE94L0WU20130522http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/22/us-britain-killing-cameron-idUSBRE94L0WU20130522

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 1:08am On May 23, 2013
hehehehe islam hero cool
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by PAPAAFRICA: 1:22am On May 23, 2013
shy-mmex:
What the guy said:

"We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you. The only reason we have done this is because Muslims are dying every day. This British soldier is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

Speaking in a British accent, the man said: "We must fight them. I apologise that women had to witness this today. But in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don't care about you."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/22/woolwich-attack-cleaver-knife-jihadist
what land? Nigeria?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23am On May 23, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: what land? Nigeria?
Somalia
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by PAPAAFRICA: 1:29am On May 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Somalia
makes more sense

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 1:33am On May 23, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: what land? Nigeria?

Yes! All those states in the North that are being occupied by infidel forces under the guise of "State of Emergency". Doesn't that count?

But seriously, believing Muslims, stop killing people like this soldier, he wasn't in combat, and wasn't bothering anyone. Killing innocent people make us all look like monsters, and brings shame to the religion and community of Islam.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by egregous: 1:37am On May 23, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: makes more sense
But Somalians have different accents, and different facial features. undecided
Mo Farah for example smiley
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by PAPAAFRICA: 1:53am On May 23, 2013
egregous:
But Somalians have different accents, and different facial features. undecided
Mo Farah for example smiley

nigeria then, cry
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 2:03am On May 23, 2013
Look at Africans arguing among themselves which of the two oyinbo countries US and UK is better, no place like Naija if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by bootlegaz: 2:03am On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: THE MOST EDUCATED ? SO WHAT ? THEY ARE STILL 'NI-GGERS' ARENT THEY ? LISTEN HERE, ALL THAT NIGERIANS ARE THIS AND THAT IN AMERICA MAY WORK WITH SOME PEOPLE BUT DONT TRY THAT OVER HERE. I LIVED IN THAT GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY FOR MANY YEARS. I KNOW WHAT GOES ON THERE WITH NIGERIANS. OVER 70 PERCENT OF NIGERIANS ARE CAB DRIVERS. THE ONES WHO ARENT CAB DRIVERS ARE INTO ALL KINDS OF FRAUD. THEN YOU HAVE THE CREAM OF THE CROP WHO ARE MOSTLY SECOND GENERATION NIGERIANS, BUT FOR THE MOST PART WHEN I WAS THERE, MOST NIGERIANS I ENCOUNTERED WERE HOMESICK. THEY CANT STAND THE PLACE. BUT THEY ARE STUCK. ONLY SECOND GENERATION NIGERIANS ENJOY THE PLACE
Dude I am doubting your claims of living in the USA. This is a faceless forum, impostor can do or say anything to prove a point. If you are educated or actually lived here you won't say 70 percent of Nigerians are cab driver. I don't want to call you a liar yet. Do you mind sharing your facebook info with us so we can verify the authenticity?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 2:09am On May 23, 2013
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by tpia5: 2:16am On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO ARE YOU SAYING LOCKING UP BLACK MEN IS NOT AN AMERICAN PRE-OCCUPATION ?

I AM SAYING CUT DOWN ON THE LIES AND STOP LIVING A FAKE LIFE ONLINE.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by 50calibre(m): 2:21am On May 23, 2013
alnaijiri:

Yes! All those states in the North that are being occupied by infidel forces under the guise of "State of Emergency". Doesn't that count?

But seriously, believing Muslims, stop killing people like this soldier, he wasn't in combat, and wasn't bothering anyone. Killing innocent people make us all look like monsters, and brings shame to the religion and community of Islam.

So anyone who isn't a Muslim is an infidel right? How about respecting other people choices and region instead of trying to shove it down their throats.

I can authoritatively tell you that you and your Islamic comrades would fail in your quest for Islamic domination and at the end of the day, truth and freedom would always prevail.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by bootlegaz: 2:22am On May 23, 2013
I thought British police only carry walking stick (club), whistle and wear Helmet? Rumor has it that British soldiers are only good for parades, can any one confirm this? Anyways, the Brit imperialist have done more damages that good in Africa. They see nothing wrong with Boko Haram killing innocent christians in Northern Nigeria. They Almagamated North and South and introduced indirect rule in Nigeria. They called the killing of Nigerian soldiers an Igbo coup which led to the death of millions of my beloved people. They should ponder in their sins and think deep cos the chicken has come home to roost .
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by egregous: 2:24am On May 23, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: nigeria then, cry
Don't cry. Its a time to explain to "Human Right" activists what real problem with Islam insurgents is. British police shot two terrorists, so why Nigerian solders who had done the some thing in Baga are accused about human rights violations?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by bootlegaz: 2:28am On May 23, 2013
tpia@:

I AM SAYING CUT DOWN ON THE LIES AND STOP LIVING A FAKE LIFE ONLINE.
Dude is a pathological liar. He may be one of those Nigerian students in the UK that tried relocating to US and was denied visa 4 times. He is just expressing his grievances
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 2:31am On May 23, 2013
Islam should take her share of the blame, just like Nigeria is taking her's right now... I still wonder when this whole--shit got this big! Muslims were supposed to be stack illiterates!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by lepasharon(f): 2:42am On May 23, 2013
oga oo
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by pleep(m): 2:48am On May 23, 2013
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 3:09am On May 23, 2013
honey86:
This has to be Mali not our naija
this is naija, wake up and do something
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 3:23am On May 23, 2013
the religion of peace at it again. Nothing new here.

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Ilekokonit: 3:35am On May 23, 2013
coogar:
black mothers have a lot to answer for - they are the ones that can't wait to call the cops to get their husbands out of the house!

End of story !!!

Any sensible person should be able to reason out that every male child needs HIS FATHER in the house for his discipline, upbringing and psyche to be complete but the flippant disregard that some of our women show to this simple fact to the detriment of their male children is a case of the chicken coming home to roost sooner or later.

You can't expect your male child to grow up into his early 20's loving the fact that you chucked his father out of the house and out of his life just because the permissive "family breaking" British laws allow you to do so.

A male childs first and everlasting hero is his father regardless of how much bad mouthing and brain washing the child gets from the mother about his Dad.

But will our liberalised London women hear this

I think not b'cos the genie is out of the bottle and these women are fully enjoying their male bashing orgy that is daily re-inforced in their minds by British society, newspapers and TV.

But they fail to notice or care enough about the long term effect of their choice on their male Black children in a foreign land and short-sightedly assume that these black boys will forever remain compliant to their single Mum's whims and caprices when they eventually grow into young black men when the plot inevitably thickens.

So, if you are a Black London woman deliberately preventing your black son from seeing his father who you have chucked out of the house, you need to have a rethink and ponder what the relationship between your son and yourself will be like when the boy eventually becomes conscious of his blackness as he grows into a black man.

Enough said.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 3:50am On May 23, 2013
karl max: according to sky news "it was a politically motivated islamist terror attacK" the idiot was screaming allahu akbah

Nice!! Very diplomatic

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by alnaijiri(m): 4:03am On May 23, 2013
50calibre:

So anyone who isn't a Muslim is an infidel right? How about respecting other people choices and region instead of trying to shove it down their throats.

I can authoritatively tell you that you and your Islamic comrades would fail in your quest for Islamic domination and at the end of the day, truth and freedom would always prevail.

If you believe in your religion, anyone who doesn't is by definition an infidel. I believe that Islam is the way God our Creator wants us to live our lives. So, if one isn't a Muslim, one isn't fulfilling the will of God. It has nothing to do with respect. I may respect you, but if you are not a Muslim, then you are an infidel.

To Muslims, it is an intolerable shame to be ruled by infidels and live under the jurisdiction of non-sharia laws. Since God created this world, we should follow His laws and not those of man.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by funnyx(m): 4:20am On May 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You really need to see how envious you sound honey. You'd be ashamed of youself! Gosh! can't you even try to hide your jealousy?
Jeez mehn!
You need some self-esteem builder asap!

You need to stop making f00l of yourself, you know nothing about the UK.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 4:30am On May 23, 2013
50calibre:

Yes you are right and we all know its all the fault of a particular tribe, (im not going to mention names). they are everywhere.

2 tribes are everywhere lipsrsealed
50calibre:

Yes you are right and we all know its all the fault of a particular tribe, (im not going to mention names). they are everywhere.

2 tribes are everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.