Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Eggon People - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Eggon People (53612 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Re: The Eggon People by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2014
My best friend is an eggon guy.

If not for this ombatshe madness they are generally cool headed and accomodating.

Re: The Eggon People by olahero(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2014
I fear the tribe ooooo.
Re: The Eggon People by Valfrankie(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2014
Eggon People? Never heard of 'em before and I'm not ready to read all that epistle either... #OKBYE *waka pass thread*
Re: The Eggon People by ATSOMEH(f): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2014
2sExy1: Benin no get witch my brother.... I don enter 3 junction scatter Ebo several times... I still dey type from here. angry BTW, I partly Benin.

Hahaha, very funny, I thought I was the only one who hates that ebo, I have kicked one out of anger one day into the gutter in front of my office. My colleagues were just waiting for me to fall down dead, I believe some are still waiting sha.

Op, dont really know about eggon but I served in panda, nasarawa state and those people are the most gentle and hospitable people I have ever met. Ten years after service now and more than ten of them still call me. Wont mind living there permanently, na just that village issue.

Re: The Eggon People by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2014
igboboy1: \
mumu the sky is big for every one.... stop being ignorant and self centered and learn about a culture different from yours. You are behaving like yorubas who think Nigeria is made up of hausas, themselves and Igbos (hence they call every southern person omo okoro irrespective if he/sheis urhobo, isoko, efik, esan, ijaw etc)
no tym abeg...go sleep
Re: The Eggon People by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2014
[size=18pt]EGGON![/size]

Re: The Eggon People by Tobiustobius: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2014
15 tribal marks on each cheek?!

Re: The Eggon People by mencade5(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Frankmishael: May Lucifer destroy Ur generation for insulting Edo pple
may your entire clan burn in the hottest part of hell fire. Brainless maggot.

Yes. Bini and esan people have the highest number of witches and wizard.

You want fly for night to come meet me? Na electric pole go shock you die. Bastard.

Re: The Eggon People by IdomaLikita: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2014
Eggon people no get problem oh! Na Labaran Maku dey spoil their reputation! Shout out to Oga Zack!

Re: The Eggon People by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2014
mencade5: may your entire clan burn in the hottest part of hell fire. Brainless maggot.

Yes. Bini and esan people have the highest number of witches and wizard.

You want fly for night to come meet me? Na electric pole go shock you die. Bastard.

hey stop this witch an wizard rubbish. If Pagans are witch and wizard, christians are homo.se.xual child rapers and man-worshipers.

Re: The Eggon People by makazona(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2014
could this be the longest post on nairaland?

anyways,thanks for d expose
Re: The Eggon People by mencade5(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

hey stop this witch an wizard rubbish. If Pagans are witch and wizard, christians are homo.se.xual child rapers and man-worshipers.
pagan wetin happen na? Enjoy your thread. I want to deal with that man that quoted me before.
Re: The Eggon People by Heebucun(f): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Den muslims are mudrers and child abusers

Re: The Eggon People by toygod2: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2014
for real?
Re: The Eggon People by portable86(f): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2014
Egg on now making headlines this days.all brcause a popular son of the soil is contesting for something...
Re: The Eggon People by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2014
[size=18pt]
EGGON FESTIVAL!

DONT MESS WITH THESE WARRIORS! [/size] cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=951yOLiAUs0

Re: The Eggon People by MikeMoses(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2014
coolThere is this eggon lady am so much in love with. She told me that she is from nassarawa eggon LGA. Her name is Anna Ashezi Tsaku. The problem is that she told me that her parent told her not to marry any body that is not from her church ie seven days adventise (those people that attend church on satuday) and beside that she is affraid of people from the south south region because of our tradition. Op Abeg can u 9) give me a clue on how to cajole her into been my wiffy, I promise to love her die.
Re: The Eggon People by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2014
MikeMoses: coolThere is this eggon lady am so much in love with. She told me that she is from nassarawa eggon LGA. Her name is Anna Ashezi Tsaku. The problem is that she told me that her parent told her not to marry any body that is not from her church ie seven days adventise (those people that attend church on satuday) and beside that she is affraid of people from the south south region because of our tradition. Op Abeg can u 9) give me a clue on how to cajole her into been my wiffy, I promise to love her die.

sorry I dont encourage inter-tribal relationships. Go face your own tribe.

This thread is about preserving culture. Not destroying it.
Re: The Eggon People by donkray: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Nice.........
Re: The Eggon People by beejaymoore(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote
author=MikeMoses] coolThere is this eggon lady am so much in love with.
She told me that she is from nassarawa eggon LGA. Her name is Anna
Ashezi Tsaku. The problem is that she told me that her parent told her
not to marry any body that is not from her church ie seven days
adventise (those people that attend church on satuday) and beside that
she is affraid of people from the south south region because of our
tradition. Op Abeg can u 9) give me a clue on how to cajole her into
been my wiffy, I promise to love her die.[/quote]

Forget it with tribe and church matter
Re: The Eggon People by cityexams: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Just Few Days left for 2014/2015 WAEC/G.C.E to start.

Get A's in all your Subjects without stress.

Receive W.A.E.C / G.C.E answers, Both Obj. And Theory live on your mobile phone.

Visit WWW.CITYEXAM.ML For More Details smiley

Dont Be Left out.
Re: The Eggon People by epospiky(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Eggon! The igbos of Nasarawa State. Nice to learn a tribe in my state is let known here.

Re: The Eggon People by Olamilekan08(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: But why dis kind tra.sh make frontpage na? Dem dey share money give pple wey sabi d history of egg-on pple abi na hen-off pple?

*spits on thread*
Did anyone beg you to read?
Your childish behavior make it hard for me to ignor you.
What ever happens to social studies that makes the kids of now-a-days ignorants.
I don't blame your parent for giving you a phone or whatever you use in typing this rubbish, i just blame them for not giving you a proper home training, good manners and enough lecture on how to make good use of the internet for learning, and not just an avenue for social networking or for spitting on an educative tread on a forum. And maybe they are not to be blame, maybe you just have problem with growing up and making good use of your brain.

Re: The Eggon People by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Olamilekan08:
Did anyone beg you to read?
Your childish behavior make it hard for me to ignor you.
What ever happens to social studies that makes the kids of now-a-days ignorants.
I don't blame your parent for giving you a phone or whatever you use in typing this rubbish, i just blame them for not giving you a proper home training, good manners and enough lecture on how to make good use of the internet for learning, and not just an avenue for social networking or for spitting on an educative tread on a forum. And maybe they are not to be blame, maybe you just have problem with growing up and making good use of your brain.

My guy u don educate am. Well spoken! cool

Gods Bless ya.

Re: The Eggon People by cirmuell(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2014
2013?
Re: The Eggon People by rawtruth(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: But why dis kind tra.sh make frontpage na? Dem dey share money give pple wey sabi d history of egg-on pple abi na hen-off pple?

*spits on thread*

Your ancestors must have lost their culture/tradition to some weird ideologies ...probably under duress.

Re: The Eggon People by Selwin256(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2014
100% Eggon

Re: The Eggon People by Selwin256(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2014

*spits on thread*
Dumb Fellow

Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day