Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Abia So Called Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia So Called Project (676 Views)

Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] / Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia So Called Project by Abia4change: 7:17pm On May 22, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]I wonder what this country is turning into, that a common market project that should be commissioned by a ward councillor in a local government is what our speaker from the fed house of reps came to Abia state to commission, absolute nonsense, next time, they will also build a hotel or area boys motor park and they
will call the president to come and commission it, Abia state and they governor needs prayers
Re: Abia So Called Project by kennethik: 8:10pm On May 22, 2013
My Brother I wander what. Abia youths are doing concerning the state of abia
Re: Abia So Called Project by mecedonia(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2013
U only said market, it is an industrial market and asepa building, point of correction the speaker was not invited because of that commission project
Re: Abia So Called Project by thejurist: 10:01pm On May 22, 2013
Bravo to our Governor. I am happy you are doing great and shame to evil men.
Re: Abia So Called Project by ocular007(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2013
who so ever wrote this rubbish is a big clueless man,he has got nothing to talk about..do you think the speaker just came for the commissioning of that market project....why don't look for better gosip to sale your self instead
Re: Abia So Called Project by patrikobi: 10:24pm On May 22, 2013
this Abia 4 change guy is a real busy body man...i mean for crying out loud,who told you the speak was around for such only those project,well even if he was truly around for that project what makes u think there nothing so imperative about his coming,he came because he knew what it took to raise that project to that order,so mr man,look for something else to talk on...as for us,abia is on the right track....and we are happy for T.A orji and his success so far...he has done what was difficult for as many governors who were once in these his shoes
Re: Abia So Called Project by obinalihe: 10:27pm On May 22, 2013
bia nwokem,we are not following this your crap,we have got better things to look out for and not this ur crap.if we need to see out for something more reasonable we know where to get it..this your story no make sense at all...don't lie about a governor and his colleague who came for a good project execution ,don't make up stories that are not genuine in order to seek for attraction and attention,we can't give it to u
as for T.A orji,we like his governance,obughi nke ndi digbue zogbue
Re: Abia So Called Project by Danieroo: 10:57pm On May 22, 2013
The fact is that the works of T.A for Abians is so outstanding,people can never stop gossiping,well people like you are still good to have cos you keep Nairaland busy. The Timber market is a very big achievement like it or not, is one project that you can never forget and i bet you soon you will know how good T.A has been to you. T.A is such a great man with a great vision in pictures. God bless Abia.

Re: Abia So Called Project by jenny22: 11:25pm On May 22, 2013
Abia 4 change: [color=#006600][/color]I wonder what this country is turning into, that a common market project that should be commissioned by a ward councillor in a local government is what our speaker from the fed house of reps came to Abia state to commission, absolute nonsense, next time, they will also build a hotel or area boys motor park and they
will call the president to come and commission it, Abia state and they governor needs prayers
Bia this man, u said ur name is gini kwa 'abia 4 change' na u kongkong need spiritual change. first who allowed dis ur big n nonsense mouth to borrow computer and b writing all dis clueless infomation. Always try to get facts b4 u make ur post public . Gov TA Orji is really creating a big foundation for d future of abia state. Try www.abiaphotonews..com and see for urself
Re: Abia So Called Project by OgeJesus: 12:08am On May 23, 2013
Aproko! Read news dey informed, mba. Newspaper nko? Which side? Wetin this Abia people do una. Upon the kind work wey dey happen 4 that state yet some people dey come show their ignorance. Abia dey move on kamkpe, make enemies dey cry
Re: Abia So Called Project by ore64dollar: 1:14pm On May 23, 2013
ochendo legacy project

Re: Abia So Called Project by obinalihe: 11:06pm On May 23, 2013
haters will stop at nothing to talk trash and cluelessly while governor T.A will stop at nothing until he leaves no stone unturned in making sure he finishes his task and set the record straight......the basic fact is he can't be distracted by the insurgent censure of the fools who wish him to flop,but its pity to those people because T.A has really established himself with good governance process he has been carrying out....i wish him more good days in the office

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Recorded Proceedings Of The Election Of The Nigerian Governors' Forum / Boko Haram Claims Victories Over Military / One Of Two British Islamic Terrorists Appears In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.