Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Lagos Will Be Sealed Up For This Event, Strictly For Professionals! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lagos Will Be Sealed Up For This Event, Strictly For Professionals! (351 Views)

Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] / School Uniforms (uk Standard Made In Nigeria By Professionals) / Social Networking Site(for Professionals And Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Will Be Sealed Up For This Event, Strictly For Professionals! by imrandbest(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2013
Over the last 3 months we have been testing a new m.o.n.e.y making strategy for Professionals and the results were unbelievable, the feed-back is mind blowing too...

Welcome to the desk of Imran Gafar I'm
either on the phone or away from my desk. If your call is in reference to this post then you need to listen carefully for
the details of the op.portunity.

Venue: Our Place, 7 Olufunmilola Okikiolu str, by ECO bank off Toyin Ikeja

Date: Tomorrow, Thursday 23rd of May 2013

Time: 2pm

Because of the glo*bal interest of our system in this down eco*nomy, we are exploring and opening offices all across Nigeria and africa.

Who we are looking for is someone with the following background:

In Mar*keting, Real Estate, Insur*ance, Mortgages, someone having owned a Home-Based or Traditional Business, Direct Sal:es, Network Mark*eting, Inte*rnet Mar*keting or Traditional Sales.

Prepare your mind to learn new things tomorrow such as:

How to grow your own Green Economy that pa.ys weekly in d.o.l.l.a.r

How to leverage the use of Social Media to maximize your profession

Why your certificate won't be matter in this new era that will impregnate your b*a*n*k acc*ount

Why 2hours a day in front of your computer will give you an edge over the herd

Opportunity to start and run your own international bus*iness right from the comfort of your home zone

And much more...

If you feel qualified and want to learn how to dramatically improve your results and create a lifestyle most people only dream about, kindly pick your phone now and send your Name, email, phone number + Reserve my seat to 08098296631 or 08152696189 to lock in your spot for Thursday

PS: Its going to be a big event. I am expecting over 1000 people to be on... Live.

Just wanted to give you heads up

To Your Success!
Imran Gafar
BB Pin: 2388B27B

(1) (Reply)

Land In Abuja And Lagos For Sale / Astroturf Grass 4 Sale / Wow!!guaranteed Business Funding Without Collateral!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.