Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Anyone Travelling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Us? We Need Directions.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Travelling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Us? We Need Directions.. (584 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Travelling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Us? We Need Directions.. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 22, 2013
Are you travelling to warri on friday may 24th? I am driving down to warri but i need directions, so maybe you could do with a free ride. Leaving around 12noon. so if you are interested in helping out, call me on 08169602514

olusegun raphael
Auto dealer on Nairaland
Re: Anyone Travelling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Us? We Need Directions.. by ifegy: 9:41pm On May 22, 2013
Maybe you should indicate where you are leaving from,to start with...
Re: Anyone Travelling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Us? We Need Directions.. by Nobody: 7:16am On May 23, 2013
Leaving from Lagos, probably jibowu cos we intended getting in touch with some park authorities at jibowu for more directions sir.
Re: Anyone Travelling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Us? We Need Directions.. by fittty(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2013
ifegy: Maybe you should indicate where you are leaving from,to start with...

You better be careful ! Riding with a complete stranger is very unsafe !... A word is enough for the wise
Re: Anyone Travelling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Us? We Need Directions.. by ifegy: 10:23am On May 23, 2013
fittty:

You better be careful ! Riding with a complete stranger is very unsafe !... A word is enough for the wise

No worries; no plans for going to Warri at the moment...just thought I'd try and point out to the OP that their initial message was vague...they could have been travelling from Katsina to Warri, for all anyone knew, for instance...

(1) (Reply)

UK And US Citizens Urges To Leave Yemen ASAP / Tour Exclusive / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.