Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Adding To The Value Added Services Of The Four Gsm Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Adding To The Value Added Services Of The Four Gsm Network (1103 Views)

What Factor(s) Influenced Your Choice Of A Gsm Network? / How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adding To The Value Added Services Of The Four Gsm Network by crucifeso: 11:52am On May 16, 2006
Guys/Gals,

Please,help me out. i am interested in starting a value added services business in the four GSM network in Nigeria. This value added services deals with area navigation in Nigeria. But i do not know IT Hardware to use and how to hook up with the four GSM networks. Please help out.

Crucifeso

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advice On These Phones K750i Or Nokia6230i / How Do I Assess The Gps Function On My Nec E313? / Any1 Out Ther Still Browsing For Free Wit Celtel Gprs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.