Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? (2033 Views)

Why Is It That People No Longer Care About Changing Ring Tones? / Opting Out From Etisalat's Ring Back Tune / How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? by Magdymagdy: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
I wish to provide value added services mtn, glo, etisalat and airtel such as call back tunes, sports and news updates even quiz games etc to subscribers via sms tru a short code.

But I have no idea how to go about it. I dont have the technical know how or how much capital is required or other basic and special requirements.

All I have is capital and intense interest in it.

My main headache is the technical aspect. I need to know what kind of people to employ and the kind of courses i need to take to acquire the knowledge and skills to set this up. Also where I can go for the best advice on this.

I'll be grateful if anyone can help. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? by okeyxyz(m): 1:15am On Sep 01, 2011
To setup & run ur biz, u need three ingredients: technical knowlege, capital and management.
you may find it hard to believe, but management is the most important of these three, otherwise the other two are just hobbies. in this day and age, u cannot lack for technical knowlege and capital. u can always employ tech guys, and can always convince another to back u financially, but u must get the management skills urself or just take the risk to trust somebody else to manage for you, and u & I know that's not an easy thing to come by in naija. cheers.

(1) (Reply)

My Bbm On My Android Works Only When I'm Connected To Wifi / Tecno Droidpad 7C Pro Specifications And Price / Itel 1407 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.