Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? (2423 Views)

Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 11:11pm On May 22, 2013
Have you been trying so hard to start a business online without any success. Have you been victim of scammers who rip you off your hard earned money without delivering on promise?

Well friend, do not worry any more because I bring you good tidings. Tidings of joy and satisfaction.

In this write up, I will be showing you what the fastest and easiest way to make money online.

Have you head about Resell Right Products before?

In case you don't know, Resell Right Products are those info products that comes in the form of an eBook, video, audio, soft ware and so on.

These are all works that have been done and completed by some fellow who are usually experts in their field. What they do is that they write and package wonderful info products with their sales letters, images, source files and other graphics.

To start selling those products, all you need to do is to put you name into the sales letter and upload them into your server.

That is it! You have become an instant author within a short time.

Now, if you ask me, Resell Right products are the most easiest way to start making money online if you know how and where to get the really good ones.

The good news is that there are virtually Resell Right Products for every topic or niche you can think about.

So what are you waiting for? You no longer have an excuse not to start a business online, because with Resell Right Products you can start selling your own products within the shortest possible time ever!

Don't let anyone deceive you, making money online is like any other business venture, you must have a product or service to exchange for money. Why not start yours with Resell Right Products today.

Do you still have any questions bothering on what I have discussed here? please put them down here and I will do my best to respond to them.

I wish you well!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by OmerianConsult: 3:10pm On May 30, 2013
Biz l have been trying to get your number. Pls contact me asap on 08132232989, 08188360168, omerianconsult@gmail.com. We want to discuss a great info product.
Regards.
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sorry Omerian, I have been busy lately, just saw your post now. I have sent you an email, you can contact me also on 08036527721 or smartbrainzresource@gmail.com
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 4:35am On Jul 08, 2013
Online business is all about getting the right training, tools and resources for maximum success. I have seen like a thousand people starting an online business, but only very few of them are really making it to the top. While can be said to an abnormal phenomenon, I make bold to say that lots of people are not as successful in their online business because they are not patient enough to learn the ropes.

Online business is like any other type of venture you see around, its not magic! You are dealing with real and intelligent people. Until and unless you understand the real concept of marketing, am afraid, you may never make a dime online!

This is the truth my friend, perhaps the reason why you have not made any headway with your online business is because you are not armed with the right knowledge, tools and resources.

The internet is all about a people seeking information and solution to various needs and problems. Your job is to identify this group of people with the same needs, wants or problems. Package a solution for them and I can guarantee you that this is the only way you can earn a living online!

Put this always in your mind, it will surely help you as you go along: "the money you will ever earn is in the hands of other persons" the only way you can get this money is by offering those group of people what they need and in exchange, they will gladly give you their money. The bottom line here is that the is always an exchange of value before money is earned.

If you have been struggling to make money before, I want you to have a rethink, perhaps you where doing the wrong things.

It is now time you started doing the right things: proved a value for people who need it!

There is more to internet business than just building a couple of websites here and there, you need to understand the core concept, get the right training and resources.

I hope this article will give you a new dimension to internet marketing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by detrinity(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2013
well done and may God bless u for d information but i stil have a small question for u sir, u talk abt resale right product and hw one can make money wit it,pls can u list those site wher one can get d product and video frm or u can as wel send it to my mail box. Sammyinfinitely2012@gmail.com,wil appreciate it if u can list them
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by seaman007: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
My email is seaman007@yahoo.com.let me get comprehensive detils tank u
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2013
I have just sent list of some hot selling products to your mail box, please check it right now. Let me know if you do not get it.
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
There is a common factor among all successful business entrepreneur, it all lies in your ability to help a lot of people solve their everyday needs. Once you are able to articulate this basic principle into your business strategy be it online or off, then you will become a success in any venture you set out for.

Online business is all about finding a niche with a need and fulfilling that needs. That is just it. Before you make any money online, you must have your own product or services. That is the only route to earning consistent income on the internet. There is a science of earning money online and once this concept is articulated, there is a hundred percent certainty that you will make money.
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by govaz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
I want to get your hot selling ebooks here-govazo@gmail.com
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by kay4cashmoney(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
biz1234: Have you been trying so hard to start a business online without any success. Have you been victim of scammers who rip you off your hard earned money without delivering on promise?

Well friend, do not worry any more because I bring you good tidings. Tidings of joy and satisfaction.

In this write up, I will be showing you what the fastest and easiest way to make money online.

In case you don't know, Resell Right Products are those info products that comes in the form of an eBook, video, audio, soft ware and so on.

These are all works that have been done and completed by some fellow who are usually experts in their field. What they do is that they write and package wonderful info products with their sales letters, images, source files and other graphics.

To start selling those products, all you need to do is to put you name into the sales letter and upload them into your server.

Now, if you ask me, Resell Right products are the most easiest way to start making money online if you know how and where to get the really good ones.

The good news is that there are virtually Resell Right Products for every topic or niche you can think about.

So what are you waiting for? You no longer have an excuse not to start a business online, because with Resell Right Products you can start selling your own products within the shortest possible time ever!

Don't let anyone deceive you, making money online is like any other business venture, you must have a product or service to exchange for money. Why not start yours with Resell Right Products today.

Do you still have any questions bothering on what I have discussed here? please put them down here and I will do my best to respond to them.

I wish you well!!!
.good day sir/ma, I am interested too, pls. can you send me comprehensive info. on my mail. Kay4bizmind@gmail.com
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Please kay4bizmind, check your mail address again, I have been trying to send you details but it keeps bouncing back. You can provide an alternative email address if you are really interested.

Thank you.
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2013
Please Govaz, check your mail box otherwise your spam folder, I have just sent you a link to some powerful hot selling products. I hope you get them, otherwise please let me know.
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by ediko5(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2013
I am giving away my free E-book on how to start and run a successful online business here https://www.nairaland.com/1370552/download-free-77-pages-e-book/1 the E-book is free of charge.
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Resell right products are the easiest way to start your own online business. These are products that have been packaged for you. They usually come with their sales letters, and other resources like eCover, graphics, banners, articles etc.

All that is required of you is to upload them unto your server, add your payment link and start collecting your money. That is it!!!

What is your biggest challenge so far, I mean what is still stopping you from starting your own internet business?
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by Bestbaby12(f): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
winabic@gmail.com . pls i need ur help too
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2013
Ok bestbaby12, I am ready to help. But I will need you to tell me what you really want. What area of online business do you want to specialize in. I know lots of people have heard about several online opportunities so much that they find it difficult to focus on anyone-Information overload! I want to try as much as possible to avoid this, that is why I need you to tell me what area of internet business you would want to focus on..

Am waiting please..
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by richmans(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2013
biz u ar too much pls can i get out of the cake my mail is olopadeyemi@gmail.com waiting for ur reply
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2013
shocked
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by bizngr(f): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Hi friends, have you actually thought of this? Are there any lessons to learn from our nollywood movies?
I wrote this article on what to learn from Hollywood movie 'Man of Steel'. one of it is NEGOTIATION:Negotiating is a Super Skill

There’s a lot of action in Man of Steel, but at the same time there’s a heck of a lot of negotiating. Jor-El tries to negotiate with the leaders of Krypton before their planet explodes. General Zod tries to negotiate with Jor-El, and then eons later, he tries to negotiate with Kal-El. Kal-El tries to negotiate with Zod, and then the U.S.-led military. Eventually, he and Lois Lane negotiate an interstellar love connection.

What does it all reinforce? Well, without getting too deep, each time negotiations fail and the scene turns to action, it follows a character who has been pushed all the way to the brink. Nobody ever mentions the phrase, but Man of Steel is filled with some tough negotiators who have clearly identified their best alternatives to a negotiated agreement.
CLICK the link to read more----- http://www.bizngr.com/management-tips/7-entrepreneurship-lessons-man-steel/

Now let's do this together. Mention a Nigerian movie that supports entrepreneurship, why you think it does and I will write about it.

Happy Salah
biz1234: Resell right products are the easiest way to start your own online business. These are products that have been packaged for you. They usually come with their sales letters, and other resources like eCover, graphics, banners, articles etc.

All that is required of you is to upload them unto your server, add your payment link and start collecting your money. That is it!!!

What is your biggest challenge so far, I mean what is still stopping you from starting your own internet business?
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by Bestbaby12(f): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
[quote
author=biz1234]Ok bestbaby12, I am ready to help. But I will need you to
tell me what you really want. What area of online business do you want
to specialize in. I know lots of people have heard about several online
opportunities so much that they find it difficult to focus on
anyone-Information overload! I want to try as much as possible to avoid
this, that is why I need you to tell me what area of internet business
you would want to focus on..

Am waiting please..[/quote]

like reselling
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by Activityj(m): 2:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Biz123 please help me with any ebook via ACTIVITYJ@GMAIL.COM
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by richmans(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
biz i done send my mail since yesterday but cant find what u want to offer me
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Bros, I have been on transit since yesterday for a seminar in Zaria. I will send the link to you before the day runs out. If I may ask, what area of internet business do you desire to specialize in? Please specify to help me support you more... Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by richmans(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2013
@biz na wa for u ooo,why promising heaven on earth,when u knw u cant offer the package for free,why cant you inform us,u now mail me yeye message to giv u 500 before giving me wen u promise to giv us free.
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2013
What 500 are you talking about, besides, what is the free gift that I promised here? Please friend, with our level of maturity and understanding, I expect us to read in-between the lines. The fact that I have offered to assist does not give you the right to insult me here.

I have not promised to give out any free product here, so I wonder where you and I met or which of my correspondence with you requested for N500 before giving you a gift.

Bros, if na joke, make you stop aam!! I am a legitimate business person and I will not condole anyone insult me. Abi somebody pay you to blackmail me here?
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Richmans, if you have subscribed and never got the product, its a different thing entirely, that is why I have always requested those who have not received the link to let me know. I did gave out a link to download free products, over 40 of them that you can resell. Please let me know if you have not received yours... It is as simple as that....
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by Ademat7(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
My email adematinfo@gmail.com pls I need d package,God bless u and tnx in advance
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by bizngr(f): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
You should be in business before you can even dream of building a profitable one in the first place. And for those in business, we all understand how we continually look forward to, desire and most times even strive for profitability. To which we sometimes think, ‘If I can only get that deal, If I can only get that contract, if only I can meet with Chief Otunba Faleye, that will be it’. All these may be just single possibilities amidst many more important and unearthed ones.

As a business owner, you need to understand that a great business is not built on the shoulder of any ‘big man’; if you are building your business from this dimension, I’m sorry to say but you are not an entrepreneurially driven business man but a contractually driven one – a contractor. So what happens when your ‘Oga at the top’ is now at the bottom? Aha!

Well, to build a profitable, self-sustaining business, you need to start by looking within your business processes to generate answers that will get your business to the next level in terms of cash. Here are ten of some which recently crossed my mind;

1. Take Stock: In business, being truthful could serve as a major asset as you will continually remain realistic about where the business is at every given point in time. So now, take stock of the business by valuing it. How much is it worth? What assets does it have? How much does it owe? What future prospects does it have? By doing this, you are building a bridge between the present and the future of the business.
Read more here --->http://www.bizngr.com/tips-for-startups/10-moves-make-building-profitable-business-now-koko-ombu/

Read more here --->
biz1234: Have you been trying so hard to start a business online without any success. Have you been victim of scammers who rip you off your hard earned money without delivering on promise?

I wish you well!!!
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by Activityj(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oga biz1234,i appreciate you so much for your immense support&a big kudos to you dear!
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by biz1234: 12:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Activityj-Thank you so much for the kind words.... It is my pleasure to offer a helping hand always..
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by jackbennie: 2:24am On Oct 18, 2013
biz1234: Richmans, if you have subscribed and never got the product, its a different thing entirely, that is why I have always requested those who have not received the link to let me know. I did gave out a link to download free products, over 40 of them that you can resell. Please let me know if you have not received yours... It is as simple as that....

have not received the link my email is jackbennie63@gmail.com
Re: Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? by Teeforeal(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2013
Pls i am intrested about the packages too.This is my email address: akanbitaiwo76@yahoo.com,thanks and God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Uses Paypal Express Checkout / Transportation Business In Nigeria - Fastest Way To Uneding Wealth / Tragic Carbon Customer Service Experience. My Sad story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.