Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book (6194 Views)

An Excerpt From El-rufai’s Book ‘the Accidental Public Servant’ On Atiku AGAIN! / El-Rufai’s Book Is An Intellectual Fraud - Soludo / Nuggets From El-rufai's Book-el-rufai Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by abduldope(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2013
groovie:

be wear na wa.
mk we de weAr de go where...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by Ama28(f): 10:48am On May 23, 2013
How come el-Rufai, the self acclaimed messiah of Nigeria did not intervene to free the guy?
Rubbish
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by Greenslim: 10:55am On May 23, 2013
It will seve as a lesson to all
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by Nobody: 11:01am On May 23, 2013
But a man that admitted stealing 23 billion naira was given an option of fine of seven hundred and fifty thousand naira.
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by vanessara: 11:16am On May 23, 2013
embarassed so sad you need to see they volume of pirated "there was a country" being sold in Aba, Umahia and Onitsha amongst other titles.
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by texazzpete(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2013
DJDOLA: but the refuise to jail rufai for lootin nigeria money

Slander and Libel are jailable offences...keep at this and you'll soon find yourself sharing a cell with this 'Akaimu' fellow cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by RexyDon(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2013
DJDOLA: but the refuise to jail rufai for lootin nigeria money

well said.......
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by Rick9(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2013
sirugos: are u sure that you pass common entrance examination?
ehhehhehhehhsmileysmileysmiley ,
* Laugh and fall off chair *
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by Rick9(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2013
groovie:
be wear? na wa.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by addicted268(f): 1:04pm On May 23, 2013
Ama28: How come el-Rufai, the self acclaimed messiah of Nigeria did not intervene to free the guy?
Rubbish
why should he be freed?he committed a crime,he should do the time.if the sentence is running concurrently,he should be out by 1.5months,I think.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by Uwakuwak(f): 1:05pm On May 23, 2013
Rick9: cheesy cheesy
BEWARE
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by Uwakuwak(f): 1:18pm On May 23, 2013
Piracy is becoming the order of the day.
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by TS2(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2013
[quote author=groovie]

Bros...I bow oh! Lol. E for take be where
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by AhmedAbdullahi(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2013
I do not expect El-Rufai to show any sign of remorse over the pirated copies of his book;"the accidental public servant" coz i hope it is to serve as a source of income to the hoi polloi,perhaps many of all nigerian student do not have an access to the book,while there are folks out there that want to read and perform a constructive criticsm on it.
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by Garrithe1st: 1:56pm On May 23, 2013
eagle,eye:

You have already done that.

What comment did I make about his ethnicity??

My comment on his ethnicity is "NO COMMENT", yet you said I commented on his ethnicity..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by Nuzo1(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2013
Great move by the judiciary!

However, its hypocritical and heartbreaking to know that such judgement came before El-Rufai land and telecommunications scams judgement.

I wish the Judiciary can do away with selective judgment. Poor Nigerians are on the reaceving end. angry
Re: Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book by oneking(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2013
O'l boy no be small thing oh. Man must whack! He no easy for guy men

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat / BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly / Enugu: Gov. Ugwuanyi Sets New Agenda For Robust Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.