Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Is APC Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC Dead? (1016 Views)

Is The APC Dead, And Awaiting Burial / Is The APC Dead / APC: Dead On Arrival? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC Dead? by kzokul(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2013
I have not heard anything about the on-going merger of the opposition parties for a while. Have the leaders of the parties cpc,ac.n, anpp and a faction of apga led by rochas halted their plans or are they restrategising? Lai mohammed who is known for releasing statements everyday for ac.n have suddenly gone into hibernation. Have not heard from lai for a long time now. what is rochas fate if APC is dead? Is APC really dead on arrival?

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Dead? by justsayemma(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2013
Ur question is a very silly 1,d factors u r considering,is not enuf 2 ask such question. Is there any major election,dat Apc did not partake in? Learn hw 2 ask urslf logical questns,nt sentimental ones.
Re: Is APC Dead? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2013
Every sane Nigerian had always known that APC would be dead on arrival.
Re: Is APC Dead? by kzokul(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2013
@ justsayemma, so elections is what makes a party? Then what you are saying is that we should wait till 2015 before we confirm that APC is a party.
Re: Is APC Dead? by ziccoit: 7:46am On May 23, 2013
Oh, it is raining and planting sessions and some people have themselves deep-buried in the jungle busy tilling the land to hear about separate party having her convention to adopt a new party with new ideology.

Welcome, when are you going back to the jungle? A transistor radio could be of help.
Re: Is APC Dead? by simplyme3(f): 7:54am On May 23, 2013
Are you asking again?
Re: Is APC Dead? by tomakint: 8:23am On May 23, 2013
Before n ko, na now you dey know, APC is only pretending to exist! APC ko, OPC ni undecided
Re: Is APC Dead? by phapi(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2013
justsayemma: Ur question is a very silly 1,d factors u r considering,is not enuf 2 ask such question. Is there any major election,dat Apc did not partake in? Learn hw 2 ask urslf logical questns,nt sentimental ones.

Y not cul ya arrogant kind of life pattern and learn to undstnd post when u see any of diz
He was only asking a question and he doesn't deserves dt kind of shabbily response from u*ApC loyalist*

Pls grow up cos 2013 is almost going to an end
Re: Is APC Dead? by tomakint: 1:22pm On May 23, 2013
phapi:

Y not cul ya arrogant kind of life pattern and learn to undstnd post when u see any of diz
He was only asking a question and he doesn't deserves dt kind of shabbily response from u*ApC loyalist*

Pls grow up cos 2013 is almost going to an end
They are bunch of losers, they (APC e-thugs) must curse at, call you names, fight dirty to express themselves online! By 2015, we shall see their demise officially!

1 Like

Re: Is APC Dead? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 23, 2013
Well,
me thinks that APC can never be said to be dead, simply because it was never "born"!

We only heard the "prophesy" that APC will be "born", how can the Poster start that talking about death, when it never had live?
Re: Is APC Dead? by danjohn: 3:25pm On May 23, 2013
I have always viewed the PDP with contempt and I have longed for the day Nigeria would have two evenly matched political parties. When ACN, CPC, ANPP, and parts of APGA announced the formation of APC, I was ecstatic. I even reconfigured my 2011 election projection model to analyse the circumstances that could lead to an APC victory in the 2015 Presidential Election.

Unfortunately, the merger has dragged for too long. The PDP played a very clever political trick by registering a dummy political party with the same acronym. While I despise the poor performance of the PDP in government, their decision to form another APC was a BRILLIANT political move. Whether or not the dummy APC previals, it has achieved its objective of slowing down the momentum of the opposition.

At this moment, the excitement I had over the APC merger has waned. I am sick and tired of being disappointed by the opposition. Nigeria needs progress and the current crop of progressive leaders need to organize themselves properly.

I personally propose that the opposition leaders cut their losses and register a new party. While PDP may have won the first round of this battle, they should remember that "he who fights and runs away, may live to fight another day."
Re: Is APC Dead? by kamalahmed(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2013
O God my dear Nairalander, you people lack data about Party merger.

Please, be informed that APC is alife, and by the grace of God, 2015 election wil change Nigeria present political insecurity forever.

1. note, Party merger has a laid down process by INEC, the merging parties have followed the processes by conducted their last convention to give their overwelming ratification to the merger.

2. every parties involve has done this, the convention held by ACN in Lagos under the supervision of INEC in April, followed by CPC in Abuja and ANPP in Zamfara, all ajudge by by INEC been in order.

3. thereafter that, they ve all submitted the final documents to INEC to approve and announce the name by itself, rights now, Nigerians are waiting for INEC to conclude their job and announce.

4. in addition to this, they ve round up their visiting to all their Governor State with the last visit to IMO state in early this month.

5. Meeting and consultations are on-going, while waiting for INEC to conclude it verification and approve and as well announce the new party, APC

6. Did you people want the APC to continue exposing their strategies to PDP dead and wicked bokoharam benefactor' party?

7. When banks merged in 2005, would it take them 18months to complete the process and another 3 months for CBN to verify before approved?

8. why do you people jump to conclusion just because you are benefiting from PDP badrule?

wait and see what God will do for this country in 2015. God do it in Ivory coast, and opposition won, God repeat in Niger and opposition won, God repeat it repeatedly in Ghana, so, that God will do it here for us in Jesus name
Re: Is APC Dead? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2013
kamalahmed: O God my dear Nairalander, you people lack data about Party merger.

Please, be informed that APC is alife, and by the grace of God, 2015 election wil change Nigeria present political insecurity forever.

1. note, Party merger has a laid down process by INEC, the merging parties have followed the processes by conducted their last convention to give their overwelming ratification to the merger.

2. every parties involve has done this, the convention held by ACN in Lagos under the supervision of INEC in April, followed by CPC in Abuja and ANPP in Zamfara, all ajudge by by INEC been in order.

3. thereafter that, they ve all submitted the final documents to INEC to approve and announce the name by itself, rights now, Nigerians are waiting for INEC to conclude their job and announce.

4. in addition to this, they ve round up their visiting to all their Governor State with the last visit to IMO state in early this month.

5. Meeting and consultations are on-going, while waiting for INEC to conclude it verification and approve and as well announce the new party, APC

6. Did you people want the APC to continue exposing their strategies to PDP dead and wicked bokoharam benefactor' party?

7. When banks merged in 2005, would it take them 18months to complete the process and another 3 months for CBN to verify before approved?

8. why do you people jump to conclusion just because you are benefiting from PDP badrule?

wait and see what God will do for this country in 2015. God do it in Ivory coast, and opposition won, God repeat in Niger and opposition won, God repeat it repeatedly in Ghana, so, that God will do it here for us in Jesus name

What will God do in Jesus name?
To enthrone the likes of Buhari the Tyrant?

"Father, please if this is their prayers to you, please hear our own petitions too!
This Arewa Political Catastrophy (APC) will take us backwards to the days of bondage.
Please Father, deliver us from all evils, including this APC"
Re: Is APC Dead? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 23, 2013
noblezone:

"Father, please if this is their prayers to you, please hear our own petitions too!
This Arewa Political Catastrophy (APC) will take us backwards to the days of bondage.

AMEN grin
Re: Is APC Dead? by nuclearboy(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2013
noblezone:

I believe a sincere,unbiased and God glorifying prayer would read

"Father, save us from WHOEVER is a problem to Nigeria (no matter who he is, where he comes from and what religion he follows) and ensure the BEST person (who will make Nigeria great again) is Head of State June 2015 (no matter who he is, where he comes from and what religion he follows). AND stand against anyone who says he will refuse whoever is best for Nigeria. In Jesus Mighty Name"

Then let us leave it to God!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The New Police College / since 90% of nigerian dont want Jonathan again, what next, suggest ways / Photos: Pres. Jonathan Breaking Ramadan Fast With VP Sambo & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.