Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Tale Of Life And Death. How Shall Your Suffering End? Be Inspired - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Life And Death. How Shall Your Suffering End? Be Inspired (747 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Death, How Mean Thou Art! / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Tale Of Life And Death. How Shall Your Suffering End? Be Inspired by JeanMacqou(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2013
[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-cIefrsK4j0k/UVefmKpaowI/AAAAAAAACEc/KwSrlZlFnjc/s1600/courtyardscene3.png[/img]

[b]
Ahh, not one of those night mares again! You feel your heart pounding, and your sweat running.
Looks like you dozed off after reading one of your favorite books. Its dark now, and it probably past midnight but you don't want to go back to sleep. Especially not in the courtyard of mom and dad's mansion, this place gets creepy at night.

The fact that you had another bad dream is irritating, you keep getting killed by another elf in your dreams. You prayed to the Nine, and they didn't stop your bad dreams, nor did they stop Kvatch from being burned down a long time ago. You also prayed to the Grand Champion of Cyrodiil, but he didn't stop your dreams either.

Maybe if you weren't so lonely and had more people to talk to, you wouldn't have these dreams. Your parents are always going on long trips, and everyone in town is to envious of you because you're the son of the richest man in town. To make matters worst, you're not actually rich, your parents don't give you much allowance even though they're rich, and you're the only biracial elf in town.

Oh, you just forgot your name again. You still remember your age; it's actually 17, although you do look younger than most for your age. but you forgot your name. You don't know why you keep forgetting it.

Oh wait, now you remember. Your name is Oralfin.[/b][/center]
Re: A Tale Of Life And Death. How Shall Your Suffering End? Be Inspired by JeanMacqou(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2013
hold on people, i'm still writing stuff
Re: A Tale Of Life And Death. How Shall Your Suffering End? Be Inspired by Blezmo: 7:47am On May 23, 2013
Yo! Original author here!

It is evil and corrupt to steal other people's hard work. Someone on reddit told me that my story was being copied without my permission.

The way you edited my story makes me cringe. Shame on you.

To view the actual story you can go here.
http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?53604-SCROLLSTUCK-MYSTERIUM-Don-t-get-killed-fall-to-death-or-seen-naked

please don't continue to steal my hard work.
Re: A Tale Of Life And Death. How Shall Your Suffering End? Be Inspired by Mynd44: 7:50am On May 23, 2013
I am gonna have to ban someone...but mail me first...

(1)

Zig Ziglar: 10 Quotes That Can Change Your Life / "Life", The Way It Is. / INCOGNITO (a Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.