Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Starcomm Private Placement. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starcomm Private Placement. (1471 Views)

Nairaland Mentioned In The Starcomms Private Placement Petition / Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On / Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starcomm Private Placement. by presido1: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2008
Anybody gat any info about Starcomm Private Placement, as in how much is the minimum they want from individuals. Got a text mgs from Mega equities on the issue.
Any info will be appreciated.
Re: Starcomm Private Placement. by dejacrue: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2008
minimum invstmt is N20 million n is being handled by IBTC.ITis presently on.act fast
Re: Starcomm Private Placement. by afam1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2008
WELL THE STARCOMMS PRIVATE PLACEMENT WENT FOR A MINIMUM OF N5 MILLION AND IT WAS SOLD AT N12 PER UNIT AND IT CAME TO AN END LAST WEEK WEDNESDAY 23/04/2008.

BUT I WILL FIND OUT IF IT IS ON (I DOUBT).

STARCOMMS IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON THERE I.P.O ,WHICH WILL BE OUT IN 2 OR 3MONTHS TIME.CHEERS
Re: Starcomm Private Placement. by scojay: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2008
Hi, in respect of the Starcommes private placement, anyone interested in this offer should contact me before friday, May 2nd at N13 per share, minimum of 420,000 units. This Starcomm placement is one of the best PPs no one can afford to miss. It's a mega hit placement and the price at N13 is a sweet buy. They are still planning for an IPO in the next 3 0r 4 months which may come out at N30. The forms are not available anywhere except to invited investors. Contact me through my cell phone - 08062155921.
Re: Starcomm Private Placement. by hispy99(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
scojay:

Hi, in respect of the Starcommes private placement, anyone interested in this offer should contact me before friday, May 2nd at N13 per share, minimum of 420,000 units. This Starcomm placement is one of the best PPs no one can afford to miss. It's a mega hit placement and the price at N13 is a sweet buy. They are still planning for an IPO in the next 3 0r 4 months which may come out at N30. The forms are not available anywhere except to invited investors. Contact me through my cell phone - 08062155921.

where did you get this price from?  You be Director for Starcomms?  People need to shine their eyes, this desperation to participate in PPs will lead to plenty of tears down the road
Re: Starcomm Private Placement. by scojay: 11:13am On May 02, 2008
I'm not a director in Starcomms. The history of the speculated price of which the future public offer price has been projected came as a result of the conflicting idea of the company coming out for a PP or IPO. The basic truth of this matter is that amongst all other PPs, this very Starcomms PP is one that can never draw up tears but would instead bring you everlasting laughters, joy and an experience that will set a new level for you. My guy, people are selling allover at N15, some N16. i am offering you for only N13 which is the best deal you would ever see. Starcomms PP is just one PP that nobody can afford to miss. It is closing on the 6th of May. My guy shine your eyes to change level. Minimum 420,000 unit. you may say you don't know me, i work in a law firm that is into Capital Market transactions. We have been involved in legal backups for different private placements. We are presently involved in one right now which is an Insurance company and its private palcement would commence soon. Stay tuned. I'm just a Capital Market wizkid.
Re: Starcomm Private Placement. by abujabooks(f): 12:07pm On May 02, 2008
@scojay,

If you are who you say you are, people will need more details. Your name, work address, company's tel no, etc. We are talking about a lot of money here.
Re: Starcomm Private Placement. by scojay: 2:37pm On May 02, 2008
Hi Mr. Abujabooks,

As you requested, my name is Solum Chibuikem Ojay, i work at Lilian Esiri & Co (Legal Practitioners), Lagos Island, Lagos State. We have handled transactions like the merger of Springbank Plc, Merger of Fidelity Bank Plc, Merger of IBTC Chartered bank plc. other capital market transactions may not be disclosed now until we have come close enough. My deap passion and zeal to be most updated in Capital market deals and Investments is a personal business. It doesn't involve my firm in the sense that you have no business calling my firm saying you want to talk with my MD or anyone else. If you are really down for us to do business together and getting the latest info in the Capital Market as a whole, you come to me directly. If you want to meet me we can always meet at my office and that is when you are ready to meet with me. I have have deal deals with big boys in the past and all of them are all bigger boys now. I can't give you my office no. just to play safe. My Cell phone no. is 08062155921. if you are really in for a deal we can always meet at my office after giving me a call and you would see for your own self. The Starcomms placement is the latest for now until we meet. Stocks have changed many life as well as mine too. It may be your time.
Re: Starcomm Private Placement. by hispy99(m): 3:02am On Jun 06, 2008
scojay:

Hi Mr. Abujabooks,

As you requested, my name is Solum Chibuikem Ojay, i work at Lilian Esiri & Co (Legal Practitioners), Lagos Island, Lagos State. We have handled transactions like the merger of Springbank Plc, Merger of Fidelity Bank Plc, Merger of IBTC Chartered bank plc. other capital market transactions may not be disclosed now until we have come close enough. My deap passion and zeal to be most updated in Capital market deals and Investments is a personal business. It doesn't involve my firm in the sense that you have no business calling my firm saying you want to talk with my MD or anyone else. If you are really down for us to do business together and getting the latest info in the Capital Market as a whole, you come to me directly. If you want to meet me we can always meet at my office and that is when you are ready to meet with me. I have have deal deals with big boys in the past and all of them are all bigger boys now. I can't give you my office no. just to play safe. My Cell phone no. is 08062155921. if you are really in for a deal we can always meet at my office after giving me a call and you would see for your own self. The Starcomms placement is the latest for now until we meet. Stocks have changed many life as well as mine too. It may be your time.

You can't give us your office number or address, but you are willing to splash your mobile number all over the internet? Thankfully, I like the level I am now right now; don't need this PP to be a bigger boy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can’t I Make Any Sale (need Advice)? / ATM Didn't Dispense Cash Bank Claims Otherwise. / 21st Century METAL BUSINESS CARD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.