Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice (2190 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Lumberjack Jacket On The Set Of New Movie (photos) / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz / Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by tiwasblog: 10:26am On May 23, 2013
Olamide dressed in a suit on the set of NdaniTV’s The Juice with the show host, Toolz Oniru. He shared these pics via instagram..more photos here ...

http://www.tiwasblog.com/2013/05/pictures-olamide-spotted-with-toolz-on.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-qG8NhemHFuY/UZ3dPKFNHHI/AAAAAAAAAiU/gdcE4lI6aiM/s1600/Olamide-and-Toolz.jpg[/img]
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by toluleke(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2013
never knew badoos too can be looking responsibile sometyms...toolz erin ise lipsrsealed undecidedsee...........
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by Sanboy25: 10:44am On May 23, 2013

Are they together ?
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by Nobody: 10:44am On May 23, 2013
Look at Toolz's belly, she better do something b4 it protrude completely.
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by Dovahkiin(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2013
toolz looking hot as usual kiss
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by inme: 11:13am On May 23, 2013
Dovahkiin: toolz looking hot as usual kiss

Pregnant Toolz you mean
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by Dovahkiin(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2013
in me:

Pregnant Toolz you mean

dont tell me what i did or did not mean angry angry smiley
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 23, 2013
I hope u people know toolz isn't a young lady anymore and way out of the age league of badooo!
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by fuckluv(f): 12:18pm On May 23, 2013
I love olamide's dressing! makes lotta sense kiss
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by fuckluv(f): 12:19pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
Are they together ?
U saw them now
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by Ruq: 12:22pm On May 23, 2013
I don't know ooh but at times i think toolz aint real.
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by Sanboy25: 1:03pm On May 23, 2013
fuckluv: U saw them now

Hum ok Thanks smiley
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 23, 2013
Dovahkiin: toolz looking hot as usual kiss
Hot huh? Are you freaking kidding me?
Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 23, 2013
Toolz please leave bodycorn dresses for Yvonne, you don't look together in them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : Olamide Spotted With Toolz On The Set Of The Juice by Dovahkiin(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2013
ROSYL:
Hot huh? Are you freaking kidding me?

No smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cool FM Presenter, Mannie- "My Nigerian Story" / Rihanna Reveals Killer Bikini Body, Post Snaps From Thialand / Impossible:maheeda Posts Bare Pictures Of Her Crotch Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.