Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

12hgf's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12hgf's Profile / 12hgf's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Fashion / Re: That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! by 12hgf: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Thank you a lot for the information.
I was looking through different shops to choose an engagement ring, however, to make the right choice I evaluated everything:
- Number of jewelry;
- Service;
- Website and additional services;
- Discounts;
- etc.

My final choice was to stuck with GS Diamonds Australia https://www.gsdiamonds.com.au/. I had doubts before I talked with the staff. Their professionalism, smiling faces and wide list of products made me confident to stuck with them.
There is the ring, which I am thinking to stop with:

FabFashion:
Jewelry is one of the least demanding approaches to refresh your look. Take your most loved minimal dark dress to an unheard of the level when you embellish it with the season's most recent proclamation studs, pieces of jewelry, or arm ornaments. This year, the creators were not keeping down on the extra front—[url]Fashion Jewellery[/url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fabfashions Trends are in your face and at times, the essential outfit-production piece.

[url]Jewelry[/url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fabfashions that talks your brain! Feel "one of a kind, cherished, alluring, and charitable" its opportunity to calm your eyes and faculties with the look at some of the most adorable Jewellery Designs that would definitely awe your faculties with their interesting and startling designs. Checkout the most recent and Seasonal Jewellery Designs Online!

Romance / Re: The legitimate concubine. by 12hgf: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2019
I suggest some people like to follow Arabic traditions. These traditions came from the East to have a couple of women simultaneously.
From my side there can be different explanations to this:

1. The method of expression;
2. The desire to overcome man's uncertainty.

I agree fully that it is not healthy and susceptible for the modern western world to accept such kind of behavior and distorted view on personal life. The woman should be respected and not to be on the second place for anybody, except you are living in Arabic world.

ImaIma1:
Having a concubine whether legal or illegal is adultery still... from whichever side it is viewed from

This legal concubine idea is flawed because most men that cannot stick to one wife will not stick to one concubine. If they can have one, why not two or three? So they end up having 5 "legal" concubines.

I think the days are already here where people develop their own truth based on what appeals to them and how they choose to view life. However I don't think impressionable and susceptible minds should be exposed to such unvalidated ideas
Romance / Re: Lets See How Intelligent You Are by 12hgf: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Romance.
Politics.

IamPlato:
Happy Sunday! Let Us Know The Omniknowest Amongst Us. Pick A Section And You Will Be Asked A Question on That Choice.

Romance

Religion

Science

Movies

Cars

Games

Politics

Music

Lets Kick It Off. No Dulling abeg!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.