Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Make N1000 Naira Selling Wat U Gat(best (9ja Online Biz) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make N1000 Naira Selling Wat U Gat(best (9ja Online Biz) (751 Views)

How I Made 400,000 Naira Selling This In 1month / Withdrawing More Than Wat U Hav In Your Acct / Yahoo Boys- Identify Urselves Here And Share A Little Light On Wat U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make N1000 Naira Selling Wat U Gat(best (9ja Online Biz) by Henrycruch: 12:27pm On May 23, 2013
make N1000 every day in nigeria online its very easy register here n see for ur self
w w w . tinyurl . com/1kjobonline

The Website allow you to Publicise what you have Got or the Services/product for just N1,000 only! e.g Maybe you have a Software that can make a Computer Run from Lagos to Kano, You can just Create a Gig as a Seller on 1KJOBS, People will be very much Interested in the Software, they will contact you on the Site and you will give them your Account Number and you can Start Making Money! I was on the Site Yesterday and i saw a Gig about How to Configure you PC, The Gig Read like this, I will help you to configure your iPAD, iPOD, PSP, HTC and other similar Device to browse , You can Create a Gig on anything you know How to do on 1KJOBS and make cool money into your Bank Account from Interested Buyers. All you have to do is to Create a Gig and you are off to making Money!

(1) (Reply)

Need Business Ideas / 6 Money Lies We Love To Tell Ourselves / Market-info Game!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.