Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Easiest Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Easiest Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approved (2831 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Easiest Way To Get Your GOOGLE ADSENSE Account Approved Within 9hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approved by infopreneurqwin(f): 1:16pm On May 23, 2013
The Easiest Way To Get Google AdSense Account Approved

Get a Top Level Domain (TLD) like dot com, dot net, etc.
Choose a Topic for your blog and focus on only one topic instead of many.
Write about 10-20 Blog posts.
Do not copy paste any text from any source.
Do not use any image from the internet inside your blog post.
Do not use fancy thumbnails for blog posts, they might be copyrighted.
Write blog Consistently.
Share your posts on Facebook, Google+, everywhere.
Get your friends to visit your blog.
Don’t get paid traffic for your website.
Do the above steps for 1 Month and put your hardwork into it.
After a month, Apply for Google Adsense.

Get a Top Level Domain (TLD) like dot com, dot net, etc.
Choose a Topic for your blog and focus on only one topic instead of many.
Write about 10-20 Blog posts.
Do not copy paste any text from any source.
Do not use any image from the internet inside your blog post.
Do not use fancy thumbnails for blog posts, they might be copyrighted.
Write blog Consistently.
Share your posts on Facebook, Google+, everywhere.
Get your friends to visit your blog.
Don’t get paid traffic for your website.
Do the above steps for 1 Month and put your hardwork into it.
After a month, Apply for Google Adsense.

More on http://www.enaijajobs.com

5 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approved by umohlee(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2013
The info you share here is really eye opening but I have a question to ask, please how much will it cost to host a google dot com blog?
Second, I just sign up for free , can I use it to apply for google adsense?
Please I need your experience advice if possible mentorship from you. Thanks and God bless

You can reach me @umoh2umoh@yahoo.com
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approved by infopreneurqwin(f): 11:23am On May 27, 2013
Yes you can, and it'll only cost you the normal cost to get a customised domain name. Someone assisted me to get this customised domain name for my blog www.it-wab.com and I paid just $20. You can visit the guy's blog on www.makemoneonlineng.com
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approved by yungcheda(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2013
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approved by bams01: 10:09pm On May 27, 2013
the easiest way (that worked for me) is by signing up for a blogger account. make original posts as outlined above and then click on monetise inside ur blog.
Cest fini!

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approved by pinnochio(m): 2:32am On Jun 28, 2014
You can also learn more about blogging and making money with adsense here. You can easily learn how to make lots of cash every month with your mobile phone. You can similarly make adsense money by making and posting videos on youtube. Simply head to www.trupals.com and learn as much as you can quickly.

2 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approved by Ojdanavigator(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please can you take a look at my
blog and suggest to me what i can do to get google adsense approval. It has been online for quite sometime now please help me and God will bless you bountifully as you do.

Here is my blogger url:

http:// www.seductiontipsnaija..com

Sincere Regards.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Sora Template Copyright / Need Blogger Template Like Zealmat.com / December Website Design Promo Only For 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.