Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State (4496 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 23, 2013
Greetings,

I wish to make some inquiries about Illoko ilesa in Osun state. I am looking forward to attending the Nigeria Computer Soceity (NCS)conference in illoko ilesa. please can someone guide me on how to arrive at my destination illoko ilesa from Abuja. Also i want to know hotels/guest houses one can lodge for the period of the conference of 4 days and if possibly the price at least 2000 per night. The Rock Hotel is high N18,000 per night.

Thank you
Re: Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 24, 2013
Waiting oh
Re: Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State by Nobody: 9:18am On May 25, 2013
From Abuja take a bus going to Ilesa. Tell the driver you will drop at Omi-Asoro or Express (preferably Express), they are both within walking distance of each other. Then take a bike to Iloko.

The bus will pass through either of Ekiti or Ondo State. Either way, it terminates at Ilesa but make sure u drop at Omi-Asoro instead of entering Ilesa township.

You will get hotel for around 2000Naira but let me make enquiries.
Re: Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 25, 2013
kingphemy: From Abuja take a bus going to Ilesa. Tell the driver you will drop at Omi-Asoro or Express (preferably Express), they are both within walking distance of each other. Then take a bike to Iloko.

The bus will pass through either of Ekiti or Ondo State. Either way, it terminates at Ilesa but make sure u drop at Omi-Asoro instead of entering Ilesa township.

You will get hotel for around 2000Naira but let me make enquiries.
thank you thank you million times. Expecting your kind reply. The hotel royal park hotel, the minimum amount per room is 18k. Would be glad if i can find an affordable one of that rate. Thanks again
Re: Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State by Nobody: 6:02am On May 26, 2013
Please check my earlier reply to you, I mean to say 'preferably Omi-Asoro' not 'preferably express'.

Upon my enquiries, I have been told that there are several hotels/guesthouses around where u are going to. Royal Park is the best of the pack.

I do believe you can get for around that price or least 3000k. You know rooms get level. If I am able to get names of a few ones, I will let you know.

1 Like

Re: Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State by Nobody: 7:09am On May 26, 2013
Thanks for the effort, will be expecting
Re: Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2013
kingphemy: Please check my earlier reply to you, I mean to say 'preferably Omi-Asoro' not 'preferably express'.

Upon my enquiries, I have been told that there are several hotels/guesthouses around where u are going to. Royal Park is the best of the pack.

I do believe you can get for around that price or least 3000k. You know rooms get level. If I am able to get names of a few ones, I will let you know.

Hi am waiting for your reply. thanks
Re: Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State by Hadone(m): 1:10am On Jul 21, 2013
Any development?
Re: Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State by blackrules1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
@OP, there is no need for any fears.
For the journey, just do as Kingphemy as adviced. Make sure the driver knows the particular point of the Express road that leads to Omi Asoro(ilesa), there are few other points on the same express roads which leads to other parts of the town.

For your accomodation, trust me; you will get hotels for such amount around there.

There is a particular hotel (Africa Hotel) or so, just about four buildings after the brewery.
There are several cheap hotels around that area.
Okada man may be of a good help on that.

And if U want that of a higher class; Diganga Hotel, Ace Hotel and co are there, but a lil bit further from ur venue.

I wish u a nice time on the soil of the Home Land of the IJESHAs'.

In pele oooo.
Re: Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 22, 2013
thanks to everyone that has taken the time to comment. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who has noticed this about travel section?? / Please Suggest A Hotel Close To USA Embassy Lagos / What Do I Need To Leave This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.