Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! (2949 Views)

Uncompleted Duplex In An Estate @ Abuja For 20m, 27m &Serviced Duplx For 68.5m / Urgent Sales: 3 plot Land @ Oke-eletu, off Ijede road, Ikorodu. N3.2m / Duplx land 8.0m, 2 & 3 br terrace bung carcass 5.9m & 6.5m in abuja wit pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2008
DEAR NAIRALANDERS,

WE HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!
IF YOU WANT TO BUY HOUSES IN GWARIMPA
PARTICULARLY DUPLEXES AND THREE BEDROOMS,
YOU DONT NEED TO BE RIPPED ANYMORE.

FOR JUST #5M,YOU CAN GO HOME WITH A
CUTE 3-BEDROOM AND WITH JUST#7M YOU CAN WALK
AWAY WITH A DUPLEX(NO LATER CHARGES).

YOU PAY DIRECTLY TO THE ACCOUNT OF THE GOVT
AGENCY SELLING THEM AND YOU GET YOUR DOCS
IN THREE DAYS
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2008
bump!!!
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2008
still available
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by landis(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2008
How many rooms is the Duplex? And how many Duplex do you have?
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2008
the duplexes are 4 bedrooms each,
from the info i have they are about
24 available.

they dont belong to me,they belong to
a govt agency in abj and you make paymnts to
their account.

im pleased to let you know i have sold
4 so far and i intend to dispose 8 by the end
of this week.

thank you
call for more info.
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2008
the duplexes

Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2008
dear sirs,

im finding it difficult loading pics
as nairaland allows pics with 200 bytes only.
if you want the pics just send me your mail and
id mail it to yu.

some one has alrdy tabled me a fraud for this
event.

pls remember that you pay to a govt account and not
to me id not gain anything defrauding you.

i just want my 10% "opari"

ds
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 11:07am On May 01, 2008
bump!!!
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by Dynamite98: 11:49am On May 01, 2008
Could you please post the pictures?
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by aminatusaf: 11:12am On May 02, 2008
pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase send pics to my box
or call me on
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by abujabooks(f): 12:41pm On May 02, 2008
According to my sources, the sale of federal government houses commenced on the 7th and ended on the 9th of April 08.

This is the website: www.fgnhousesabuja.com and see the list of houses for sale.
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by EKENEA(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2008
Now extended to May 2008.
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by aminatusaf: 10:05am On May 03, 2008
dear muktar,
id be expecting pictures from you as you said.please send them to aminatusafiru@yahoo.com.i require two duplexes urgently.

thank you very much
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 10:24am On May 03, 2008
dear sirs,
i think some one is getting me wrong here!
the properties in question are not federal govt properties for crying out loud,
and they are not sold by auction as is arranged by the federal govt houses.

these houses were built by a federal govt agency and are being resold
because it was revoked from the first buyers because of the illegality of their
purchase.

it is sold at govt price and you pay directly to their account.
pls note that this is being arranged at the highest hierachy of this
organisation and is not really open to the public like that.

sales close in two weeks!
thank you.
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 11:16am On May 03, 2008
bump!!!
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by landis(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2008
Properties in that area goes not less than N18million naira.

so why should this federal govt agency sell less, when they know who buys at N7million can resell at N15million next day.
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 11:54am On May 06, 2008
bump
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 4:14pm On May 09, 2008
still available,
sales close on the 16th of this month.

callme now

thank you
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by landis(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2008
Properties in that area goes not less than N18million naira.

so why should this federal govt agency sell less, when they know who buys at N7million can resell at N15million next day.
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by Honda29: 8:06pm On May 09, 2008
Landis,

Thanks for a very useful post. What is too good to be true is most times not true. The above proposal is by all means less than honest. sad sad sad
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by Busta(f): 8:11pm On May 09, 2008
@ poster,

can you post some pics pls?
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 11:46am On May 12, 2008
hi!busta,
i cant seem to upload pics on nairaland.com
can you send me your email?so i send them over.

the houses im selling are not actually publicised
if they were,they wouldnt go for this price
and i wouldnt be contacted to sell them as the
govt agency in uestion does not deal with middlemen.

this happens to be unaudited/underpriced houses
mis handled by the former chairman of the agency.
the new chairman has asked that they be sold of at the
original govt price.

this is being carried on discreetly to avoid the normal
hijack by politicians(you get)
and all i recieve is my 10%when you have
gotten your papers.

you dont pay to me or anyone you make your payments
to the agenct's account.pls not that you can call me now on +234807732412.

payments close on friday this week.
thank you
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 12:22pm On May 13, 2008
still available
closes on friday this week
call 08077624521
now!
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by landis(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2008
hi!busta,
i can't seem to upload pics on nairaland.com
can you send me your email?so i send them over.

the houses im selling are not actually publicised
if they were,they wouldnt go for this price
and i wouldnt be contacted to sell them as the
govt agency in uestion does not deal with middlemen.

this happens to be unaudited/underpriced houses
mis handled by the former chairman of the agency.
the new chairman has asked that they be sold of at the
original govt price.

this is being carried on discreetly to avoid the normal
hijack by politicians(you get)
and all i recieve is my 10%when you have
gotten your papers.

you don't pay to me or anyone you make your payments
to the agenct's account.please not that you can call me now on +2348037600752
or mail me at dswebmaster2003@yahoo.com.

payments close on friday this week.
thank you

do you call anything on the Internet DISCREET? NO
And by putting it here, same politicians will not call you and still hijack it? NO

Thus, this is surely a fraudulent transaction.

cool cool cool
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 3:31pm On May 14, 2008
hi!landis,
thanks for your contributions.
i appreciate yur effort at trying to get
everyone on the net think im a fraud.

you know starters like us have found at
that when there are good deals,oldies
like you pretend you want to buy,
get the source of the deal and
backstab whoever brot the deal your way.

you were very good at trying to get any info
from me.but i dont think you would ever have it.
call me up and lets see face to face,if my properties are fake
or not.

you may also come with the cops,mate!
id be waiting for your call.
you can mail aminatusafiru,
she just got two duplexes.

thank you.
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by aminatusaf: 3:51pm On May 14, 2008
@landis
this is amina,im so shocked at your details on this matter, for your info this is for real and i just got two duplexes for my in-law.cheers grin grin grin
no risk,no profits bro
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 9:43am On May 16, 2008
still available
call
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 10:59am On May 16, 2008
more pics

Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by landis(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2008
this is amina,im so shocked at your details on this matter, for your info this is for real and i just got two duplexes for my in-law.cheers
no risk,no profits bro

Good. I challenge you to provide the account number where to pay the money on this forum!

Also give us the address of the house you bought, and we check with FCDA, the owner.

We will cross-check with the Bank to confirm the owner of this account number.

are you MAN/WOMAN enough to provide this?

grin grin grin
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 11:50am On May 17, 2008
bump!!!
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by dswebmas: 11:56am On May 17, 2008
@landis
you go around spoiling peoples market.
if you dont want to buy my property because
i refused to give you all the details you require
to shortchange me, better leave me alone.

you sound so absurd,you want to check with FCDA.
i wonder who told you that all properties
in the fct were under the FCDA.

pls check your abuja charter again mr. landis.
thank you
Re: Govt Sales:3-bdrm Flt In Abuaja For #5m,duplx #7m!call Now! by landis(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2008
you go around spoiling peoples market.

if your market is to 419-people, then I am happy to spoil it.

But you should see this as good advert for you.

I want to buy; but with all transaction done here: open to all to see.

So provide the account number on this forum.

I will check with EFCC the owner the account, if EFCC said its OK , I will ask my bank UBA(Area3) to transfer money to the account and I get the house.

I am waiting,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Apo Resettlement, Abuja / 2 Plots Of Land For Urgent Sale At Awoyaya, Lekki (2m Per Plot) / HOT SALE A Detached 4bedroom House with in built maid@ Magodo Isheri, 55m CofO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.