Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Definition Of Wahala! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Definition Of Wahala! (46876 Views)

Definition Of Wahala (photo) / Job Wahala / The Real Meaning Of Wahala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Definition Of Wahala! by ODUBEZE: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2015
Agybabe:
so funny! My day made on an empty stomach
Your stomach is experiencing change!

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Wahala! by menxer: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Dottore:
This has been featured in front-page a few weeks ago

Na different Mods dey work,
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by saintkel(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Hahahahahaha chai I don dies o. When Buhari promise u change in dealing with boko haram in 2months and in d 5th month they visit ur street, omo ur name na sorry

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Wahala! by SYMOVIC231(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
See my own here
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Uwaomapaul:
Please laugh with me. I have not stop laughing shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Question: What is the definition of wahala Answer: Wahala can be defined as when a soldier punish you finish, come release you make you dey go, you come climb your bike come shout 'officer thunder fire you' and your bike no gree start.

That's real WAHALA oooooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Sammyblaq(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
U wey dey hide ur breast, u forget say u go born one day and feed am for public...
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

if usain bolt chase you with cutlass . . .
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Daniellogy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Uwaomapaul:Please laugh with me. I have not stop laughing :
Question: What is the definition of wahala Answer: Wahala can be defined as when a soldier punish you finish, come release you make you dey go, you come climb your bike come shout 'officer thunder fire you' and your bike no gree start.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Wahala! by jude33084(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahha
hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhhah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don faint here o!

Water abeg cheesy grin
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by delors(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Agybabe:
so funny! My day made on an empty stomach
Heya! cry how can I help u fill it with correct chops pls?
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by delors(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Daniellogy:
Uwaomapaul:Please laugh with me. I have not stop laughing :
cheesy oh boy that one na to just say your last prayer o...
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by wtfCode: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
here's mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Wahala! by delors(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Uwaomapaul:
Please laugh with me. I have not stop laughing shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Oh boy plenty people for pirate this ur comment o but the thing funny die. Na that time u go no say verily verily the witches for your village still they hunt u.
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by delors(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
JOYCEOUS:
Funny!!!
I luv 3, 5, 7 & 10
Joyce, na with annoyance u dey take sleep? See as bone face inside sleep like person wey never collect 7months salary cheesy
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by nigeriancuban: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
when you mistakenly send a #1500 recharge to wrong no because you missed one of he nos.....you don turn father xmas
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by RexTramadol1: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Stale
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Kazrem(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
When you finish eating in an eatery and u find out ur wallet fell out in a taxi…
Start to prepare ur grammar

Very hilarious. It happened to a friend recently. He was lucky. The salesgirl was cooperative. He wanted to drop his phone as a guarantee that he would bring the money but the lady rejected it and allowed him to go. He took bike home and took same bike back to the restaurant and paid.
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by GoodMuyis(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
who resurrect up this #Endtime post wet don payin since 2013
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by UncleJudax(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
tomakint:

Have you imagined yourself experiencing no 6 when all what you got is that N500? By the way, I love your signature tongue
But her dp shows she is in a man's bed grin

Na anoda wahala abi? wink
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by sanitelag(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] grin

Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
when river d carry elephant, and tortise the fold trouser to go rescue am, na wahala e da fine
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by ib4all(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice one
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Iamthoney(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Old but gold joke
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Sabadon(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wahala.....wen u insult soldier den run back to ur bike only to kick am e no con gree start
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by SkinnyDude(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
if i mistakenly give a begger 1k, i go turn back, collect am, give am bk the 10 naira
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Anamachi3(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wahala is When EEDC bring light and u Jump up one go iron ur clothe that u hv been begging EEDC to bring light for and as the light came, u one plug iron for fuse, they come take the light and never bring am again.

Wahala is wen u play Mikel Obi in the first leg against Swaziland and he fumbled and the second leg u come relegate am for Bench thru all 90mins. He go just dey for bench they think- Is dis part of the change bubu has promised?

Wahala is defined also as wen u re looking @ a fine lady and come fall for gutter

Wahala is defined also as wen u queue for ATM section and ur friends they wait u make u withdraw some cash,only to find out that u hv 500naira left in ur account....Gobe

Wahala is also defined to as wen u go hide they call a lady and unknowingly to u, ur mum cm hide they listen to ur call where u are telling her that-I love u pass my Mother! And ur mum bumps in and say- who u dey tell say u love pass me ur Mother? Gobe
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
"When you are to sit for an exam in two hours time, and decide to take a little nap, only for you to wake up an hour after the exam has been concluded"
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by professore(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice one
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by adeememman(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time indeed. 2013 post making front page towards the eve of 2016
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Bondesniger(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice one there
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by Oketwin(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
dis jokes got 2012 written all over it weldone it's bin long I saw dem
Re: Definition Of Wahala! by deewhone(f): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ma definition is, when u finally meet ur mother-in-law to be and she happens 2 be d one selling contraceptives 2 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 People Who Took Posing For A Photo To A Whole New Level / How Different Naija Girls Is Handling Stealing Of Pants Saga (meme Collections) / Ben20001 Aplication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.