Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Groom's Speech! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Groom's Speech! (1163 Views)

This Is What Happens When The Bride Is More Prepared Than The Groom (photo) / Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" / Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Groom's Speech! by olunifemi(f): 2:27pm On May 16, 2006
During a wedding reception; the groom was called upon to give a thankful speech to his guests and it went like this: I want to first of all thank the Lord Almighty for creating my wife and to also thank the pastor and his wife for lending us their wedding rings. Special appreciation to my landlord who lent us his car. I am most grateful to my boss for approving the loan I used for the wedding. Big thanks to the committee of friends for the appeal fund they raised. Also to my brother?s wife, thank you for lending us your wedding gown. Am so grateful to the cake designer for the cake. I promised to return it tomorrow morning as agreed. Special thanks to my friends who brought food from their homes to help me feed you all,
Re: The Groom's Speech! by olunifemi(f): 2:27pm On May 16, 2006
wht a speech!
Re: The Groom's Speech! by glodave(f): 2:35pm On May 16, 2006
funnyyyyyyy
Re: The Groom's Speech! by dm(m): 7:19pm On May 19, 2006
angry angry angry Re-cycled.
Re: The Groom's Speech! by dabby(f): 3:37pm On May 29, 2006
how in hell does he intend to take care off his wife if he has to borrow so much for the wedding
Re: The Groom's Speech! by diddy4(m): 5:43am On May 31, 2006
dabby baby, dont diss me for dis.

angry angry angry angry angry recycled angry angry angry angry
Re: The Groom's Speech! by dabby(f): 10:01am On May 31, 2006
Now why doesn't that surprise me?

(1) (Reply)

Bad Humor: Saving Money / Mr Clean / Check your Phobia(s) Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.