Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,955 members, 7,866,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Make Money Nigerians - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Money Nigerians (682 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Nigerians by Businessinfo(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]

Many Nigerians have tried to succeed online but were disappointed with the fruitless information they get online,

Help nigeria is here to lead you through.

I am an online business man who have come a long way in making money online, after years of struggle.

I will teach you how to make money online legitimately.

Many bloggers will not allow you to no this information, but i will teach you this simple laid down steps only if you are ready to be successful online.

Visit
Www.just9ra.

Re: Make Money Nigerians by billchucks(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2013
This article treats
how to make money with Payza(Alert Pay)
in Nigeria, and how other African countries can make money through it. It lists five different ways you can make money online through this platform.
Payza or Alert pay is a UK payment processor in the mould of Pay-pal. Payza bought over AlertPay on 14th May 2012.
Payza can be used to send money online as well as provide the opportunity for you to make some good income.
Before I tell you some ways to make money with Alert Pay now Payza, I will like to give you a brief description of Payza.
As Alert Pay it was established in 2004 as platform to provide business with ability to perform online transaction outside the traditional method of transferring money through check or bank wire the only requirement being your e-mail address and valid Identity card.
However they metamorphosed into Payza officially on May 14th 2012 when they were bought over by Payza.
So back to How to Make Money with Payza so whether you just want to earn a living with Payza or just to make some income. There are a variety of platform you can use.

http://www.compellingadverts.com/2012/09/how-to-make-steady-money-with-payza-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Liberty Reserve? Buy PERFECTMONEY & WEBPAY Today! / Pliz Frnds Any News About ASUP Strike? / Nigerian ISP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.