Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist (32889 Views)

Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder / Woolwich Murderer Michael Adebolajo Attacked & Injured In Prison / Younger Brother Of Michael Adebolajo 'was Paid Thousands To Spy In Middle East' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by hassey(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:
grin grin grin
u must b out of ur senses! I advice u complete ur medications, cus ur madness is nt far fetch. Is ppl of ur kind dat cus troubles in d nation. D type dat will use dere hand to throw stone and hide dere hand
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by DerFuhrer: 9:03am On May 25, 2013
deols: No matter how you all try, he is and will continue to be called a NIGERIAN. It will affect how you are seen and how people relate with you.

It is okay that ALL Muslims are terrorists because Mujahid is a terrorist just how, all of you Nigerians are now terrorists because Adebolajo is one.

Let us all feel the heat, together!!! grin
Nonsense, magana banza. This is brainless talk. Shocked and disappointed. :/
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by theripper3: 9:03am On May 25, 2013
How do u go from being a Micheal to a MUJAHID? This is fcccuking inscrutable. Look wat he turned out to become now. An unchaste raving radical islamist
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 9:05am On May 25, 2013
mu2sa2: Murder is murder. If a muslim murders a non-muslim or a non-muslim murders a muslim it's the same offence and the law should take its course. Adebolajo and his accomplice, two muslim men, commit murder and you blame Islam and by extension one billion other muslims. By the way this is just one murder, many others would have been committed by non-muslims and nobody blames their religion.
These two men comitted murder, that's clear. But what Abebolajo said after to justify it is another thing. Christian British forces have killed innocent muslims - that's a fact.

They tell you from their own lips they did it for their religion
Why are you folks bent on hiding the same truth we already know
Read his words I posted above
The only reason they killed that man is for Islam
That is the big difference between the two groups you keep trying to compare
There is an Islamic ideology that a martyred Muslim goes straight to paradise faster that any other Muslims especially if he was martyred while killing for his religion
I don't know any other religion with that ideology
And these people didn't make these things up,they are teachings straight out of the mouth of prophet Mohammed

So please spare us these lies
Not all your readers are ignorant of what you believe in

In your posts here and in those of your brothers,many can see your justifications and rationalizations why a man had to behead an innocent man in the streets who did him no harm
You folks make me sick but I am glad you do respond on these threads
You explain who you are by your posts
Those who wondered about moderate muslims now know that the so called moderates are the silent cheerleaders and supporters of those who do the actual killings

3 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by samkoro: 9:08am On May 25, 2013
The pictures on page 5 says it all.

As a Christian,you could see his gentleness,love,kindness,meekness,humility,appeal and all that is good.

His picture as a moslem depicts hatred,anger,vice,wickedness,vengeance,treachery,spirit of evil,quest for murder and phantom virgins/houris/fresh handsome boys.

Did he not prove all these on the street of U.K.

Any moslems that truely love truth will repent,because the spirit of Allah will always manifest its true evil nature.

On the day of Judgement,Jehovah will as the unrepented moslems wether their eyes or ears were closed on earth ,that they could neither hear nor see the evil nature of Allah.

5 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by redsun(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2013
ihimami:

What a balance and objective analysis, but how many of these bigots on this forum will agree with you.

African corrupt leaders murder more of their own people on daily basics than any foreign government will do.The fight is not physical,it is mental.If people are able to rise above the fundamental mental degradation,the fight will be over.

Whiteman has power over the third world because the third world people refuse to learn.Japan not too long ago was classified as the natives by the oyinbos,but who in their right mind is going to dare them now?

As long as people remain foolish,they will be plundered by the opportunists.

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by samkoro: 9:11am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

How are muslims liars, i asked you to prove your claim for 79 virgins but didn't. i feel sorry for you. Poor brainwashed man by the media who doesn't think for himself.

Don't u read the koran? Or are u using the Holy bible in place of koran
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by OlufemiAbbey(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
All these aboki and Yoruba mujahideens originating from Nigeria should be of great concern
to all peaceful people of the world.

/

May that hammer you does posses fall on you. What has the issue got to do with "Abokis" or "Ngbatis" sick head? A man is not justified or crucified by his race or tribe. A man, a man; a race, a race. There are only two people in the world: good people and bad people--colour has no bearing!

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by charles424(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2013
ghananotnaija: I hope Ghanaians in Britain are not brainwashed as this murder was.

Its not your fucking fault man...I could remember when your uncles,dad,brothers,nieces,sisters all came to Nigeria to do menial jobs..like one we call soo bata(cobblers),teachers etc ,and your sisters work in the brothels....Now you av the right to talk dis...Not to worry...Just go and thank Rawlings for risking his life for your generation...One day..God will raise one for Nigeria too..

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by BashToks: 9:48am On May 25, 2013
kulgee001: This guy is a criminal/terrorist who claims he is a muslim. He has been in and out of jail before now. He has a criminal history. I don't know how you all missed that part.

Beats me too.. It's always the easy way out for people to blame Islam when it comes to Terrorism. It's convenient for them. With the exceptions of a few sha. Anyways, the blame is still on the perpetrators of these heinous acts (radicalists) .. and something has to be done about all these!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by BashToks: 9:57am On May 25, 2013
deols: No matter how you all try, he is and will continue to be called a NIGERIAN. It will affect how you are seen and how people relate with you.

It is okay that ALL Muslims are terrorists because Mujahid is a terrorist just how, all of you Nigerians are now terrorists because Adebolajo is one.

Let us all feel the heat, together!!! grin

THIS!!!! THIS!!!! THIS RIGHT HERE IS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!
This is exactly how we Muslims feel when y'all call all Muslims terrorists because of the actions of a few radicalists. Applying Logic, is it then safe to say that all Nigerians are terrorists as well??

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by redsun(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2013
charles424:

Its not your fucking fault man...I could remember when your uncles,dad,brothers,nieces,sisters all came to Nigeria to do menial jobs..like one we call soo bata(cobblers),teachers etc ,and your sisters work in the brothels....Now you av the right to talk dis...Not to worry...Just go and thank Rawlings for risking his life for your generation...One day..God will raise one for Nigeria too..

In technical terms,ghaneans are smarter than nigerians as a society.But the problem in nigeria is that people are brought up to think that loudness,bravado,cheating,looting and thuggery are the traits of smartness just because the leaders are made of the same traits.

Nigeria is still very primitive society and the earlier we realize that,the better chance we stand for a change.Living in denial is not going to help at all.

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by mu2sa2: 10:06am On May 25, 2013
babyosisi:

They tell you from their own lips they did it for their religion
Why are you folks bent on hiding the same truth we already know
Read his words I posted above
The only reason they killed that man is for Islam
That is the big difference between the two groups you keep trying to compare
There is an Islamic ideology that a martyred Muslim goes straight to paradise faster that any other Muslims especially if he was martyred while killing for his religion
I don't know any other religion with that ideology
And these people didn't make these things up,they are teachings straight out of the mouth of prophet Mohammed

So please spare us these lies
Not all your readers are ignorant of what you believe in

In your posts here and in those of your brothers,many can see your justifications and rationalizations why a man had to behead an innocent man in the streets who did him no harm
You folks make me sick but I am glad you do respond on these threads
You explain who you are by your posts
Those who wondered about moderate muslims now know that the so called moderates are the silent cheerleaders and supporters of those who do the actual killings
Where in Islam is it said kill innocent people. If somebody steals or kills and said I did it for a religion you will blame that religion? I wonder why people like you did not blame christianity for all the killing of innocent women, children and men in Afghanistan even though George Bush at the start of the American invasion of that country said they were on a crusade.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2013
Hoodrat: Just about two weeks ago six Africans were savagely murdered in Italy on a racially motivated attack, the media ignored the news and attention were not given to it and here we have a bias reporter with a whorre voice spitting trash on a studio edited video to feed the racist unintelligent european nazis bingos. Mentally brutalized africans commenting unintelligent like say the European give a fk about their existence. Black men/women you are alone in this there has always been no one to turn to in terms of troble. The arab/european/americans/jews and chines dont give a fk about your existence. Quite been labelled scape goat on anything bad. cool
forget this your trash. We are talking about Muslims killing innocent people. Name any where you have this your rubbish religion that has peace. Bombing and killing innocent souls. And you are here drawing rubbish sentiment

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by BashToks: 10:10am On May 25, 2013
tdade: One thing that bugs me is how, when things like this happen, you see some muslims tweeting(and posting) 'islam is a religion of peace'. Now, I get their good intentions but I feel, they should instead go on rallies and week-long protests on how islam is a religion of peace so the extremists can understand their version of Islam - rather than sitting in a comfy chair and posting without action. Its gotten to a stage where those who believe in the peaceful version start proving how it is INDEED peaceful.

I am a muslim and I won't lie.. You're spot on!! I just don't see how rallies and protests would help calm down terrorists.. It's almost gotten to that stage now that everyone lives in fear of them striking again.
Aside that, I would like to point out that people of other religions now criticizing Islam and Muslims in general is only fuelling up the heat. And they are giving these radicalists exactly what they want.. to create diaspora and give them more reasons to strike.
In the mean time, I'll keep doin my e-rallying and protesting.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by BashToks: 10:22am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

Horse Sh1t.

Only the so-called fanatics are true adherents to islam. moderate muslims are lazy sissy wimps who can't be bothered going through the confusing arabic d1ck scribble that mo' authored.

Islam is violent! Just pickup a koran and read and you will see all evidence to the contrary that Islam is a Religion of Peace.

OMG!!! You just hit a whole new level of DUMB with this post. What kinda sick person is this and the peeps that liked his post?

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by adconline(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2013
Maybe good Muslims are already dead, maybe they have cowered into submission that violence is part of Islam, maybe they are silent accomplice. Let them show up!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by BashToks: 10:42am On May 25, 2013
ezeuba: They say all Muslims are not terrorists... But how come ALL terrorists are Muslims?...

Whats your definition of a terrorist?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 11:04am On May 25, 2013
Listen to a lecturer in FUTA who is also the chief Imam defend Boko Haram and extremism with another Yoruba Mallam in an interview
Scary times are ahead.
Radicalization is happening in Nigerian SW as we speak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72P8935UyXA

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by BashToks: 11:23am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

that will be suicide for the would be jihadist.

i will break every single bone in your islamic dated skull and break off every single ligaments.
I will deliberately keep you alive for as long as I can; resuscitating you back to life to continue torturing your miserable existence. If you happen to phucking die on me, I will kill KingPradas and transplant his heart into you and start over again by pulling every single one of your fingernails with a pair rusty pliers. I will then go back upstairs and post pictures of your tortured mangled jihad body on 4chan.

Don't ever threaten me.

Someone has seen too much 'SAW' movies'.
EMPTY BARREL!!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by BashToks: 11:29am On May 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I don't think jails for this kind of crime are cosy...anyway I hope none of them drops the soap grin grin grin

Bad gal!!!

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by successking: 11:33am On May 25, 2013
Until Islam is banned, the world cannot have peace.

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 11:40am On May 25, 2013
mu2sa2: Where in Islam is it said kill innocent people. If somebody steals or kills and said I did it for a religion you will blame that religion? I wonder why people like you did not blame christianity for all the killing of innocent women, children and men in Afghanistan even though George Bush at the start of the American invasion of that country said they were on a crusade.

Let me repeat
This islamic ideology that led to the death of this soldier had pronounced this soldier guilty and his killing justifiable before he was killed and that ideology is in the teachings of mohammed
Do you deny it?
Do you want it posted?

That is the problem when a religion toys with declaring deaths and celebrating same and celebrating a 14th century killer as a hero
There are people in 2013 that are willing to do exactly as he did despite the generation gap
If Mohammed walked the streets of the UK,he would have ordered that soldier killed and congratulated whoever did it based on his teachings
Do u deny that?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by gramci: 11:49am On May 25, 2013
mu2sa2: Murder is murder. If a muslim murders a non-muslim or a non-muslim murders a muslim it's the same offence and the law should take its course. Adebolajo and his accomplice, two muslim men, commit murder and you blame Islam and by extension one billion other muslims. By the way this is just one murder, many others would have been committed by non-muslims and nobody blames their religion.
These two men comitted murder, that's clear. But what Abebolajo said after to justify it is another thing. Christian British forces have killed innocent muslims - that's a fact.

British and American forces dont kill in the name of Jesus, unlike muslims that chants 'allah akbar' while doing theirs
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 11:56am On May 25, 2013
]Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

The above verse of the Koran justifies these killings by the jihadists
This soldier has been declared an enemy of Allah ,you see this in the very words spoken by the killer
British soldiers are in Muslim lands so he sees it as a justification to kill British soldiers and Britons who are waging war against Islam and Allah by his way of thinking Which is being collaborated covertly by many Muslim responders on these threads.
And these things are taught in mosques straight out of the Koran
I just quoted one of the verses that inspires them to kill innocent citizens
Innocent to us but guilty and deserving death to them
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by fidelix: 12:01pm On May 25, 2013
TheBookWorm: What I can't understand is why do these religious extremist stay in countries that they hate?

Maybe they should move to Saudi Arabia, Yemen or Pakistan instead of coming to nations that value secularism.

There they can have their sharia while people who want to live in the modern age can live in peace.

So, why are Muslims so powerless?
Answer: Lack of education.

All we do is shout to Allah the whole day !!! and blame everyone else for our multiple failures!!!!!

Muslims are not happy
They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN
And they want to change the countries they're happy in,
to be like the countries they came from,
where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. If You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

You are a Muslim

2. If You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can'tafford shoes.

You are a Muslim

3. If You have more wives than teeth.

You are a Muslim

4. If You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.

You are a Muslim

5. If You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You are a Muslim

6. If You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

You are a Muslim

7. If You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You are a Muslim

8. If You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You are a Muslim

9. If You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You are a Muslim

10. If You find this offensive then you are a muslim

https://www.nairaland.com/1296989/why-jews-powerful

3 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 12:08pm On May 25, 2013
The most annoying result of this beheading has to be when some people keep insisting the butchers are not Nigerian.

Agreed. But at least they are Yoruba and as such Nigerians.

If Papa and Mama Micheal were residing in Kano instead of England will they not still be Yoruba?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Otono2(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2013
Thank God am a christian o, i don't need 2 kill 4 God 2 proove that
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

"Historians estimate that between 10 and 18 million Africans were enslaved by Arab slave traders and taken across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara desert between 650 and 1900"

Where did it says over 40 million Africans were enslaved by Arabs, Dont just take numbers from your anus.

"Current estimates are that about 12 million were shipped across the Atlantic, although the actual number purchased by the traders is considerably higher"

Get your facts right

uh uh!! not so fast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh8h2Iw4UAM

over 80 million blacks were and still ARE captured/enslaved by arabized africans and arabs.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by coogar: 1:40pm On May 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I don't think jails for this kind of crime are cosy...anyway I hope none of them drops the soap grin grin grin

jails of this kind of crime is the cosiest - high profile criminals like this are segregated cos he runs a risk of being murdered by the other prisoners in gen-pop!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2013
*Kails*:

uh uh!! not so fast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh8h2Iw4UAM

over 80 million blacks were and still ARE captured/enslaved by arabized africans and arabs.

this your lie of "80million" is a combust lie.

Can you find over 80 million black in arabs countries.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

this your lie of "80million" is a combust lie.

Can you find over 80 million black in arabs countries.
i take it you never watched the video.

figures...btw the slave trade took place IN the sahara, the middle east and the Mediterranean. 80 percent died on the way....also the males slaves in the middle east were castrated...so...

anyway, you dont have to believe it. lol despite it happening to this day.
you are free to take in and deny what you want. nor be by force.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / President Macron Fires Bodyguard For Beating Protester / Israel Ignored Repeated Warnings Of ‘Something Big’- Egypt Intelligence Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.