Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Good Place To Study Web Design - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Good Place To Study Web Design (850 Views)

Lagos Is Worst Place To Work! / Looking For A Good Place For Internship / Best Place To Start A Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Place To Study Web Design by sirmseen(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

I need your advice on a good place to study web designing course. A reputable place that can offer weekend classes and of course a certification at the end. Thank.
Re: Good Place To Study Web Design by flexxzzy(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2013
I cant say of any in terms of iffline classes but w3schools.com is a good place to start
Re: Good Place To Study Web Design by tinnymerit(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2013
Re: Good Place To Study Web Design by AkinseteK(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2013
I can teach u on a one on one training on the following couses html,css,javascript,jquery,php and mysql if u are interested u can cal me on 08034089466.
Re: Good Place To Study Web Design by Kenistry(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2013
Akinsete K: I can teach u on a one on one training on the following couses html,css,javascript,jquery,php and mysql if u are interested u can cal me on 08034089466.
and d certificate?
Re: Good Place To Study Web Design by AkinseteK(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2013
yes you will also be given a certificate i work with a very good computer school u can cal me 4 us 2 discuss
Re: Good Place To Study Web Design by Iwuohacasmir: 9:01pm On May 29, 2013
there so many place to study web design but i can assure you of one place which is ETIMATE GLOBAL INSTITUTE
that is where you will get affordable and credible training you can also try w3school, but Etimate give you practical training with professional instructors
Our works are highly professional like http://www.tejubabyfacetv.com

(1) (Reply)

Primavera training & Exam Date / Executive Computer Coaching In Abuja / Is it advisable for an SSCE holder to go for A+ training nd certification?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.