Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Toolz One Of My Hips Is Artficial And Am Still A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz One Of My Hips Is Artficial And Am Still A Virgin (716 Views)

How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke / "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up / I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toolz One Of My Hips Is Artficial And Am Still A Virgin by ezehr(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-bnsgkE2do2Y/UZ5ZHnzeBhI/AAAAAAAAUqs/IiCGoLr_Aps/s320/j6uAcm1.jpg[/img]
I'm really enjoying the session, lol! Toolz and her fans are currently having a 'Questions and Answers' session on Twitter, and guess what! Toolz just 'revealed' she may still be a virgin. That she's actually saving 'it' for marriage.

Read the funny questions her fans threw at her and her replies after the cut. One even asked her when she was going to get married.

By the way, about her boob size on the MyStreetz magazine Toolz covered, Toolz also said the photographers actually made them bigger, so that answers my question..

Oh, concerning the "hip" thingy, I think it's just a joke or something..see tweets below:

[url]ENZEDOKAFOR..COM[/url]
Re: Toolz One Of My Hips Is Artficial And Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 24, 2013
ok oooo

(1) (Reply)

................ / "Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Is A Waste Of His Father’s Sperm" – Gbenga Adeyinka / Who Would You Hit: Nicki Minaj Or Rihanna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.