Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Dr Jonathan Is Free To Contest By Dapar Satmak Alexander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Jonathan Is Free To Contest By Dapar Satmak Alexander (424 Views)

Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Crosby Wins Joyce Alexander Artist Prize / Beauty Contest By GMB, GEJ And JEGA / Obanikoro Congratulates Dr Jonathan For Winning The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Jonathan Is Free To Contest By Dapar Satmak Alexander by ViewPointNig: 4:22pm On May 24, 2013
I am not oblivious of the fact that the topic of my discourse is capable of provoking mixed feelings among Nigerians and global citizens. Nonetheless, I have deliberately written this discourse to join other progressives in clearing the air and settling the dust that had been raised by some Nigerians from Northern extraction calling on Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the incumbent president of Nigeria to quit and vacate the presidential seat by 2015 for a Northerner to mount the saddle.................http://www.viewpointnigeria.com/opinion-mob/item/423-dr-jonathan-is-free-to-contest-by-dapar-satmak-alexander
Re: Dr Jonathan Is Free To Contest By Dapar Satmak Alexander by fuadnero(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2013
Kk. Next topic

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Denies Involvement In NGF Elections / 14 Years In The Democracy Highway / House Of Reps Clears Amaechi, Indicts NCAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.