Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

PDP And Politics Of Power Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And Politics Of Power Supply (512 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP And Politics Of Power Supply by Otseh: 4:50pm On May 24, 2013
I am not a politician and I don't intend to be one.There is this propaganda that power supply has increased. I don't know which part of Nigeria that is or are currently enjoying this supposed improved electricity supply. If you live in Warri and its environ, you will attest to fact that for atleast two months now, electricity supply has gone from bad to worst. We should not allow the present govt to decieve us any more. I have this premonition that in mid 2014, they will pretend to improve electricity supply to win the people'- vote. After they have won, they will go back to old system.
Let us not be deceived by the short term development these politicians use to gain votes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islam / Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Complain Of Low Morale / Nigeria Selfish Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.