Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Does GTB Charge #110.25 By Per Transaction?!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does GTB Charge #110.25 By Per Transaction?!!!!! (867 Views)

Happening Now:Invincible Ring Fails,As Police Nabs Man Stuffing Cash at GTB(pic) / Gtb End Of The Year. ............ Ur Comments Pls!!! / Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does GTB Charge #110.25 By Per Transaction?!!!!! by balogunsam(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2013
I hardly check my sms alerts but i just did today and observed i was charged 110.25 for a NEFT transfer to another bank and that used to be free. Later in the day i used an ATM machine right in GTB and i saw my balance was short by another 110.25!

Has anyone else Observed this please and is there an official release or information backing it up?
Re: Why Does GTB Charge #110.25 By Per Transaction?!!!!! by ochukoccna: 1:25pm On May 25, 2013
Is GTBank's NEFT free?
I did a transaction of 1.2 sometime in Feb and was charged close to 4k cool
E pain me make I no lie cheesy
As for the debit due to ATM use,I think you should make an official complaint seeing both transactions have the same charges
Let NL'ers in on how you resolve this issue eventually
Re: Why Does GTB Charge #110.25 By Per Transaction?!!!!! by Emmyk(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2013
Havent noticed.
Re: Why Does GTB Charge #110.25 By Per Transaction?!!!!! by balogunsam(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2013
ochukoccna: Is GTBank's NEFT free?
I did a transaction of 1.2 sometime in Feb and was charged close to 4k cool
E pain me make I no lie cheesy
As for the debit due to ATM use,I think you should make an official complaint seeing both transactions have the same charges
Let NL'ers in on how you resolve this issue eventually

It was free for savings accounts but not free for current accounts... I don't know whats going on with them at all. I will visit the bank monday.

(1) (Reply)

Can Seun Explain Why This Is Happening! / Happy Birthday ¤¤DIVEPEN¤¤ / Interesting Facts Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.