Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Am Proud To Be A Nigerian. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Proud To Be A Nigerian. (497 Views)

Check Out These Achievements And U Will Be Proud To Be Yoruba... / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Will You Be Proud to fly Nigerian Colour Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Proud To Be A Nigerian. by EfeTony6(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2013
A man stood by the road side waiting for a taxi,the first taxi came he refuse to enter because he saw a sticker written on it is "Nigeria great people great nation", the second one came,with a sticker at the drivers doors written on it is "Goodluck Nigeria"he refuse to enter too. The third one came and on it is written "Nigeria must be free". The man asked the driver, Nigeria must be free from what? The driver replied, " FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DON'T SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY". My people how ona dey? Nigeria must better oh...[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Nigerian By Musiwa / Poverty Reduction: World Bank Didn’t Indict Nigeria – Presidency / Nu Trend Of Kidnappings In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.