Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (828357 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by sleekiii: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
pls,l will be eternally grateful if anyone can help send me Nis past questions my mail add oyin4sure100@yahoo.com.thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by akintunde95: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
plsss ooooo i need the Question send it to akintundedare04@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by u3fine(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls where is NIS training school located and how many months is the training?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Bigsolo88: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
poundsmaker: Yes, provided it's approved by the magistrate court or high court.

wat of area court?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by aroouche: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls house, how do one get a medical report from a govt hospital cos I don't hav any.
Cost of getting it nd the test dt lld be conducted
Pls, oooooohhhh

poundsmaker: The most important document you should come along with is your MEDICAL REPORT FROM GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS NOT PRIVATE THEN YOU CAN COME WITH THE PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS YOU CLAIM WHEN FILLING THE FORM ONLINE AND YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by poundsmaker(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
aroo uche:
Pls house, how do one get a medical report from a govt hospital cos I don't hav any.
Cost of getting it nd the test dt lld be conducted
Pls, oooooohhhh

if you know your genotype and blood group, you can get it done without running the comprehensive test on you (on a runs level) and it will be signed and typed by a medical director. The cost depends on your levels and skills of negotiation.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by poundsmaker(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bigsolo88:

wat of area court?
Yes, you can do it and approve at area court too.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ayodeji86: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
poundsmaker: if you know your genotype and blood group, you can get it done without running the comprehensive test on you (on a runs level) and it will be signed and typed by a medical director. The cost depends on your levels and skills of negotiation.
I can run blood group,genotype,hiv1 and 2,hepatitis B and C,syphilis tests at reasonable prices.
Ayodeji is a medical lab scientist based in lagos.Reach me on 08037222480.Thanx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Praise88: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
u3fine: Pls where is NIS training school located and how many months is the training?
hellow pondsmake,please send me past questions . My email adress is kayceelove2000@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Praise88: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
ayodeji86:
I can run blood group,genotype,hiv1 and 2,hepatitis B and C,syphilis tests at reasonable prices.
oga poundsmaker,please i need the past questions. Kindly send it to kayceelove2000@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by poundsmaker(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
ayodeji86:
name your price and let everybody know their stand, then you stipulate your address for consult but the report must be signed and stamp with government seal. How will you do that?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Uchwilliam(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2013
anytnblue and hailblessing check ur email

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by alimat216(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Hi rum,pls i need an assistance from u jst a cpy of nis past questn paper to my mail: alimat216@gmail.com thanx and remain blessed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by desmond0001(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2013
House is the shortlisted names out please...I need to know and probably the exam date in Ondo state
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Uchwilliam(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2013
alimat216: Hi rum,pls i need an assistance from u jst a cpy of nis past questn paper to my mail: alimat216@gmail.com thanx and remain blessed
\
dearie there u go check mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Uchwilliam(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2013
poundsmaker: The most important document you should come along with is your MEDICAL REPORT FROM GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS NOT PRIVATE THEN YOU CAN COME WITH THE PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS YOU CLAIM WHEN FILLING THE FORM ONLINE AND YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Thanks i gat it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by poundsmaker(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Uchwilliam:
Thanks i gat it
You're mighty welcome. Good morning hustlers. God bless our hustle
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by beckycute1: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2013
Uchwilliam:
thanks bro u are an angel
pls can u share with us the likely certificates nd other things that they will ask us to provide on the exam day.tnx
Please send to rebeccanwokocha@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Taolyn4lif(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Simple instruction on the Acknowledgement slip:

'The underlisted items should be brought to the examination centre:
1. Valid Identification card
2. Acknowledgement Slip
3. Original Copies of certificates for the following for accreditation:
* Birth Certificate
* Educational Certificates
4. Writing Materials'

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by thug: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Uchwilliam: \
dearie there u go check mail

pls and pls am deeply in need of the NIS past question.
my email is elmadosh07@yahoo.com
thank you very much
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ayodeji86: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
poundsmaker: name your price and let everybody know their stand, then you stipulate your address for consult but the report must be signed and stamp with government seal. How will you do that?
All these laboratory investigations I can do for 5k.I am based in lagos and I can come get d samples anywhr u stay wit additional charge of 1k.Be guided dat I'm also an applicant of the NN,NA,NAF and immigration.U don not need the signature of any medical director neither do u need the stamp.All u need is a report form from a government owned hospital on wch these test results will be written.
By d way,I wasn't shortlisted for NAF and NA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ruggedcontinues: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
NIS PROMOTES SIX THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED
AND NINETY THREE OFFICERS AND MEN.
The Nigerian immigration Service has released the
list of promoted officers and men from the ranks of
Immigration Assistant (IA) to the ranks of
Comptroller of Immigration Service (CIS).
This was conveyed through a letter from the Civil
Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services
Board vide Ref. No.CDFIPB/PL/NIS/330. Senior
officers promoted from the ranks of Assistant
Superintendent (ASI) and its equivalent to the ranks
of Comptroller of Immigration Service (CIS) are one
thousand nine hundred and eighty five (1,985), while
four thousand two hundred and eight (4,208) men
are from the ranks of Immigration Assistant (IA) to
the ranks of Immigration Inspectors; out of which
one hundred and fifty eight (158) eligible men on
Joint Task Force (JTF) got automatic promotion.
The CG congratulated all promoted officers and men
and enjoined them to work harder to justify their
well deserved elevation.
CHUKWUMEKA OBUA (ACI)
SERVICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
25 September, 2013

Looking @d info above, I don't believe there will be any promotional exam.
don't be deceived that nov 27-30 is promotional exam, nothing like promotion again dis year. Na d final documentation dey wan do for special candidates, after which training start January. There are many things involved which will be a private discussion 07033345043, call me or add me on watsapp for confirm info. Happy Sunday
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Praise88: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Uchwilliam:
thanks bro u are an angel
pls can u share with us the likely certificates nd other things that they will ask us to provide on the exam day.tnx

pls kindly send me the NIS questions at kayceelove2000@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Darprince(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=Uchwilliam]
Pls oga poundmaster.
With sincere humility I am begging you to kindly send me the Immigration past questions if you have it to princesanni94@yahoo.com
Tthanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by agbulagu: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
ruggedcontinues: NIS PROMOTES SIX THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED
AND NINETY THREE OFFICERS AND MEN.
The Nigerian immigration Service has released the
list of promoted officers and men from the ranks of
Immigration Assistant (IA) to the ranks of
Comptroller of Immigration Service (CIS).
This was conveyed through a letter from the Civil
Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services
Board vide Ref. No.CDFIPB/PL/NIS/330. Senior
officers promoted from the ranks of Assistant
Superintendent (ASI) and its equivalent to the ranks
of Comptroller of Immigration Service (CIS) are one
thousand nine hundred and eighty five (1,985), while
four thousand two hundred and eight (4,208) men
are from the ranks of Immigration Assistant (IA) to
the ranks of Immigration Inspectors; out of which
one hundred and fifty eight (158) eligible men on
Joint Task Force (JTF) got automatic promotion.
The CG congratulated all promoted officers and men
and enjoined them to work harder to justify their
well deserved elevation.
CHUKWUMEKA OBUA (ACI)
SERVICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
25 September, 2013

Looking @d info above, I don't believe there will be any promotional exam.
don't be deceived that nov 27-30 is promotional exam, nothing like promotion again dis year. Na d final documentation dey wan do for special candidates, after which training start January. There are many things involved which will be a private discussion 07033345043, call me or add me on watsapp for confirm info. Happy Sunday

Obviously you don't know anything about immigration, my friend is an immigration officer and he told me yesterday that he is preparing for the promotional exams.... Don't share what you are not sure of
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by shamoh(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Taolyn4lif: Simple instruction on the Acknowledgement slip:

'The underlisted items should be brought to the examination centre:
1. Valid Identification card
2. Acknowledgement Slip
3. Original Copies of certificates for the following for accreditation:
* Birth Certificate
* Educational Certificates
4. Writing Materials'

Simple.
Yeah, as simple as ABC......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Erukulele(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
I wonder where some people got their info from, the newly promoted staff of NIS have celebrated their promotion, in my state command, i know 6 out of the 18 newly promoted we have drunk the wine and ate the barbecue and yet somebody is still talking about promotional exams when their CGI have congratulated them, or can there be exams again after confirmation?. As per the recruitment exercise, the board(CDFIPB) will conduct the exam not NIS but serious consultation is going on underground. What i failed to understand is why the so called board will advertise recruitment exercise without exam date, what were they thinking? their counterparts in the defense ministry will always announce exam date when advertising registration on their websites, anyway whenever they choose may God spare our lives and grant us success. All I know is that there would be surprises this year.

Take note that too much dependence on agents is the beginning of doom, prepare for the exam as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Muktar05(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
u3fine: Pls where is NIS training school located and how many months is the training?
please can somebody answer this guy?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Erukulele(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ahaoda rivers state, orlu imo state, kano and command staff school sokoto. training is 3mnths
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Muktar05(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thanks dude!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Hogbemisola(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pls, can a kind heart send me d PQ; Agboolahalima@gmail.com ur gesture will b high appreciated.
Morealso, wen is the date 4 d exam cos som pple are already talking abt medical report.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by u3fine(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Erukulele: Ahaoda rivers state, orlu imo state, kano and command staff school sokoto. training is 3mnths
From ur comments its like u re a staff of NIS. Pls wch category of officers are trained in d various training schools?

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.