Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? (8370 Views)

Davido's Hkn , Wizkid's Starboy Or Olamide's Ybnl ?? / Indeginous Rappers: Phyno Or Olamide, Who Raps Better? / Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 24, 2013
i was recently in a club with friends and i overheard some people discussing over the two stars.........some were saying Phyno(man of the year) is better than Olamide(badoo) nd others otherwise..............
so nairalanders who do u think is best?

Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 24, 2013
well i think the man of the year is cooler

Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Airforce1(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2013
I give it to phyno!

Olamide is a Tout!

1 Like

Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 24, 2013
Airforce1: I give it to phyno!

Olamide is a Tout!
ya man "your head dey dere"

1 Like

Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Airforce1(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2013
weirdkay:
ya man "your head dey dere"

Yes boss grin
I listened to one of his (olamide) tracks from his YBNL ALBUM from the begining to the end of that track na Baba eh, Baba eh I just dey hear. grin
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 24, 2013
Airforce1:

Yes boss grin
I listened to one of his (olamide) tracks from his YBNL ALBUM from the begining to the end of that track na Baba eh, Baba eh I just dey hear. grin
hehehe....... na so them dey take sing?
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Airforce1(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2013
weirdkay:
hehehe....... na so them dey take sing?

Well na wetin I hear be that... I like omotoshan by olamide ft wizkid, and go down low.
The rest na bulllllssshhhit.. His rap sucks.
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 24, 2013
Airforce1:

Well na wetin I hear be that... I like omotoshan by olamide ft wizkid, and go down low.
The rest na bulllllssshhhit.. His rap sucks.
illlllllll! grin man u bad oooo wink
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Enegod(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2013
Airforce1: I give it to phyno!

Olamide is a Tout!
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2013
weirdkay:
illlllllll! grin man u bad oooo wink

I'm a gentleman
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by makemeloveu: 9:41pm On May 24, 2013
People wey get sense go no say Olamide na baba for dis game
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Adufaye(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2013
Na wa o! U no need d holy ghost 2 tel u na! Olamide noni badoo of life
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 25, 2013
Adufaye: Na wa o! U no need d holy ghost 2 tel u na! Olamide noni badoo of life

if i hear
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Adufaye(m): 12:37am On May 25, 2013
weirdkay:
if i hear
now u just hear
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by raeez(m): 3:34am On May 25, 2013
If not for olamide who will know there is someone called phyno
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 25, 2013
Man of d year on top peeps
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by airmark(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2013
Even phyno knows Olamide is on another level. Ask MI and Modo.
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by jiggaz(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2013
Both of dem are good. Olamide favours the aggresive style of rap while Phyno favours the mellow/laid back style... Both are my favorite indegenous rappers in Naija... So no need for comparison.

2 Likes

Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 25, 2013
jiggaz: Both of dem are good. Olamide favours the aggresive style of rap while Phyno favours the mellow/laid back style... Both are my favorite indegenous rappers in Naija... So no need for comparison.
ya man
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Showblast: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2013
If olamide is a tout den u're wat...baddo big up wagbayiIf olamide is a tout den u're wat...baddo big up wagbayiIf olamide is a tout den u're wat...baddo big up wagbayi
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Zonacom(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
Just wish they would do another colabo. Ghostmode was hot!
Make una dey dia dey compare. NDI ALA!

1 Like

Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by Indifferent(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Olamide has released his 2nd Album and Phyno is yet to release an album and u are here comparing.
Am an Igbo and Phyno is my man but Olamide is Greater though not really beter, lets wait till phyno release his 1st and 2nd albums, then you can compare.
Re: PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? by valicious1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Zona.com:
Just wish they would do another colabo. Ghostmode was hot!
Make una dey dia dey compare. NDI ALA!
onye ala n'akpo onye ala ebe ona apu ala.(mad man calling his fellow mad man mad wen he himself de mad.) Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Hip Hop Music / Afro pop instrumental beats / Yungjeff - 'Godfada' Starring Chiwetalu Agu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.