Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Wife Against My Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Against My Family (1416 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Against My Family by Abuja1(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2008
my wife is scarering out every member of my family,she dosen't want to hear anything about them,anytime if i say any thing good about them her face will change,i take care of her mother and my family,i don't know what is going on any more, can anybody advice on this issue
Re: My Wife Against My Family by Radiant(f): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2008
You left out the details. Take ur time to write, we're patient.
Re: My Wife Against My Family by dominique(f): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2008
your wife must be an heavyweight champ to be scaring your entire family, shouldn't it be the other way around .
Re: My Wife Against My Family by coolier(f): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2008
Abuja1:

my wife is sceraring out every member of my family,she dosen't want to hear anything about them,anytime i say any thing good about them her face will change,i take care of her mother and my family,i don't know what is going on any more, can anybody advice on this issue

What is going on is that you are 'chicken'. Sounds to me like you are the wife and SHE is the head of the family, confidently in charge! Or why else would your wife scare away members of your family in your own home.
Re: My Wife Against My Family by TOYOSI20(f): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2008
Yea more details pls. , . . . . , . . . .
Re: My Wife Against My Family by benit(f): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2008
Its either you have not bothered to find out what is actually wrong between your wife and your family or you are just scratching the surface here. You have the responsibility of protecting your wife and making her at peace in her home, if you fail in that aspect, then she will do it her way.

Most women change towards their in-laws because of gang-up against her except you want me to assume your wife is just plain wicked. No smoke without fire.
Re: My Wife Against My Family by Akinagirl(f): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2008
yes, please tell us all the details, i know that you do not want us to view your wife as being a wicked monster, b./c with your unfinished post, that is what you are portraying her as.
Re: My Wife Against My Family by opokonwa(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2008
Didn't you notice this before you married her?
Now that you'e married her, you have to step your foot downYou are afterall the man.
Re: My Wife Against My Family by elizabetta(f): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2008
I think you should sit her down and talk to her before the marriage folds up.And also be prayerful about it
Re: My Wife Against My Family by algood(f): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2008
something must have agravated your wife rudely behaviour to your family members, so lets know the full details then we know how best to attack it.

Try and mediate on behal of your wife and make peace, for future sake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wash Her Undies? / Do You Actually Need A Househelp? / Ladies:can You Be A Kept Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.