Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Woolwich Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says The Constitution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woolwich Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says The Constitution (758 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim Boko Haram Terrorists Are Surrendering In Droves / Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woolwich Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says The Constitution by Abiyamo: 1:25am On May 25, 2013
Good People In The House, I Was Just Arguing With My Australian Friend Now That The Woolwich Killers Are Not Nigerians, We Dey Drag Am, Drag Am So I Decided To Kuku Check The Constitution On Who A Nigerian Is And This Is Actually What The Nigerian Constitution Says, Chapter III, Section 25:

25. (1) The following persons are citizens of Nigeria by birth-namely-
(a) every person born in Nigeria before the date of independence, either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents belongs or belonged to a community indigenous to Nigeria;

Provided that a person shall not become a citizen of Nigeria by virtue of this section if neither of his parents nor any of his grandparents was born in Nigeria.

(b) every person born in Nigeria after the date of independence either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents is a citizen of Nigeria; and

(c) every person born outside Nigeria either of whose parents is a citizen of Nigeria.

SO, THE DUDE IS ACTUALLY A NIGERIAN, ABI NO BE SO? Wetin una think? lol!

SOURCE: http://.com/woolwich-terrorists-are-nigerians-says-the-constitution/

Re: Woolwich Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says The Constitution by Nobody: 6:42am On May 25, 2013
Yeah, according to that piece of paper which even your Political leaders dont respect.....

Lemme ask you a quick question: Lets assume these boys were arrested in, say, Iran, and accused of these same crimes ---WHICH COUNTRY DO YOU THINK WOULD TAKE THE LEAD DEMANDING THEIR RELEASE?

Exactly! Those kids couldnt even locate Nigeria on the map even if you promised them $1Billion.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says The Constitution by kunlekunle: 7:30am On May 25, 2013
he was a product of uk.
born in uk, grew in uk, i doubt it if hes ever been to naija.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says The Constitution by omiobo: 8:51am On May 25, 2013
OP,no mind them,that guy is just like John Fashanu. He was only denied for his devilish act.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says The Constitution by Chamber10(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2013
Our constitution recognises as Nigerians. They are Nigerians whether we like it or not. We can't deny them because they committed evil act. They are omo yoruba like me jare. QES

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says The Constitution by Wadeoye(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2013
Abiyamọ: Good People In The House, I Was Just Arguing With My Australian Friend Now That The Woolwich Killers Are Not Nigerians, We Dey Drag Am, Drag Am So I Decided To Kuku Check The Constitution On Who A Nigerian Is And This Is Actually What The Nigerian Constitution Says, Chapter III, Section 25:

25. (1) The following persons are citizens of Nigeria by birth-namely-
(a) every person born in Nigeria before the date of independence, either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents belongs or belonged to a community indigenous to Nigeria;

Provided that a person shall not become a citizen of Nigeria by virtue of this section if neither of his parents nor any of his grandparents was born in Nigeria.

(b) every person born in Nigeria after the date of independence either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents is a citizen of Nigeria; and

(c) every person born outside Nigeria either of whose parents is a citizen of Nigeria.

SO, THE DUDE IS ACTUALLY A NIGERIAN, ABI NO BE SO? Wetin una think? lol!

SOURCE: http://.com/woolwich-terrorists-are-nigerians-says-the-constitution/

They were born and trained in the UK. They got into radical Islam in the UK. Everything about them is UK as they got no influence from here. Call them Nigerians if you like but the truth is that UK turned them into what they are today.
Re: Woolwich Terrorists Are Nigerians, Says The Constitution by Pysam(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2013
So should I start crying eh.have you also checked what the British constitution says about who is their citizen. I know where all this nonsense is leading to,they want to tag nija good and peace loving people terrorists and then ban us from coming to their country. We don't mind cos we no dey gain nofin from them. so make them go hug transformer. That guy is an Islamic extremist not Nigerian extremist

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: The Real Deal Behind Single Six Year Term…as Senate Positions Mark Fo / How to enjoy your marriage / Court Sends Lagos State Speaker Adeyemi Ikuforiji To Jail?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.