Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Is Novotel® Hotels cherry Lane, England, united Kingdom A Scam?. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Novotel® Hotels cherry Lane, England, united Kingdom A Scam?. (760 Views)

British Pipeline Agency Limited United Kingdom [bpa] Uk- Employment Stuff / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Jobs At Pacestone Construction Company Limited United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Novotel® Hotels cherry Lane, England, united Kingdom A Scam?. by pitex: 1:27am On May 25, 2013
Plz house, d above company sent me offer of appointment. Just want to know if anybody knows anytin about dis hotel. Cuz am scared . Part of d message I received "The employer is responsible for your Flight Ticket and 50% work visa Fee . The employee is required to pay for his/herWork Permit, National Insurance, Workers Registration Scheme (W.R.S) and Foreign Affairs Certification. All payment is to be made to ADS ® Travel & Tours Agency."
Re: Is Novotel® Hotels cherry Lane, England, united Kingdom A Scam?. by JobManagers(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2013
In reply to your message I feel its a scam because I went to the cafe this morning and I saw a guy printing out the same thing you are talking about from the internet he was told to scan something I didn't put my mind there because I was busy!
Re: Is Novotel® Hotels cherry Lane, England, united Kingdom A Scam?. by pitex: 6:11pm On May 25, 2013
Thanks man. I was actually asked to scan d offer of employment nd send it 2 them
Re: Is Novotel® Hotels cherry Lane, England, united Kingdom A Scam?. by tpapi: 6:43pm On May 25, 2013
Ow can a london employer b looking b looking for job seekers in nigeria
Re: Is Novotel® Hotels cherry Lane, England, united Kingdom A Scam?. by femidejulius(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2013
Run for your life my brother.IT IS A SCAM! Eventually, the scammer will tell u to send money to one Ajax Travels. Wat u must observe is that d account he told u to send money to is not registered in company name but in an individual name. Think. How can u b sending money to an international company wt d account bearing d name of an individual? Why not in d company's name? Dey try to dupe me last year but I was smarter.
Re: Is Novotel® Hotels cherry Lane, England, united Kingdom A Scam?. by dominiceze: 10:26am On May 26, 2013
infact take bike run for your life o, they are pure scammers, they sent me the offer of employment only to end up requesting me to make payment to a travel agency that was when i backed out. The only authentic Novotel hotel i know is in portharcourt because i av been to d hotel,infact i had to call the manager to ask him if they r recruiting, he said no that its all a scam, bro run for your life o

(1) (Reply)

It Support Staff Needed For Immediately Employment In A Big Company At Surulere / Pls Help Got Dis! / U.s.-based NGO Plans To Create 10m Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.