Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

6packs, Kini Big Deal! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6packs, Kini Big Deal! (725 Views)

Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me / Another One From The Chinese; The FACE-KINI! / The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6packs, Kini Big Deal! by Komedy(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2013
Everybody wan get 6packs,I do not know wat it guarantees,agreed,a guy with 6packs' looks sexy but dahs just it for me.it doesn't mean cloths wud fit yu better,neither does it make yu super' in bed.I mean nobody even gets to know yu hav 6packs til yu go shirtless.and I hav neva seen an old man with 6packs' that is to say it disappers as yu age! am not sayin there's anythin wrong in wantin to have 6packs buh wat irked me dis mawnin was wen Amaka;my next door neighbour went blahhh." I wud never get married to a guy dat doesn't hav 6packs"and am sure lots of ladies share her dreams! Cos wen I scolded her,her friend even told me she gets wet once she sees a guy with 6packs!.

(1) (Reply)

Ciara Shares No Make Up Photo So! This Wasn't Enough For Her Fiancé Future / All Forms Of Custom Made Outfit / Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.