Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Clearing Of Containers At Apapa Port-how Much ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearing Of Containers At Apapa Port-how Much ? (946 Views)

[photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire / 40ft Trucks Urgently Needed And It Most Be In Lagos For Carring Of Containers / Clearing Of Imported Goods From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Of Containers At Apapa Port-how Much ? by akanbi2k: 8:12am On May 25, 2013
I will like to know the average cost of clearing a container with 2 cars (06 Highlander and 01 Camry) and other baby items . I will appreciate verifiable facts. Thanks.
Re: Clearing Of Containers At Apapa Port-how Much ? by truckconsultant: 9:40am On May 25, 2013
why dont u get a service of a freight forwarder to handle d paper work and save yrself of all d headache dat involve.do u ve yr bill of lading available? If yes contact nagaff or aclnaca to clear yr consignment.
Re: Clearing Of Containers At Apapa Port-how Much ? by mrdrama: 12:39pm On May 25, 2013
You can call me,i am a registered freight forwarder with an office in Apapa and i will help you in the clearing of the cars.08037702166,my name is ifeanyi and i am the operations manager of COUVANI NIGERIA LIMITED

(1) (Reply)

please help me with a Guide On How To Start An E-commerce Website. / Jaja Africa Computer Ventures: Jajadeal.biz. / Tranportation Biz In My Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.